This easy tutorial shows you exactly how to install Kodi Exodus 6.0 Addon in 5 minutes or less. Love movies & TV? Then you’ll go crazy for this Exodus Ver 6 install guide.
Exodus is a spin-off of the Genesis Addon which used to be popular for Kodi. Exodus was recently updated to version 6.0 by the original developers which has made it updated with so many content links. One of the best features of Exodus 6.0 is the well-organized layout for playing movies and the latest TV shows.
As always, we recommend that you use a quality and reliable VPN so that your internet traffic is always secure and private, away from snooping by your internet service provider. For an affordable, yet reliable VPN that works well with Kodi, we recommend using IPVanish or ExpressVPN. These two VPNs can provide you with anonymity, several fast servers that don’t log your traffic or throttle your speed.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
Please note that KFireTV does not have any relationship with Kodi, any third-party build or add-on. KFireTV provides information and news articles to the public and abides by all copyright protection laws. Kodi is not a tool for accessing illegal content and should only be used in accordance with the law.
Where to find Kodi Exodus 6.0 Addon
Name: Kodi Bae Repository
How to Install Kodi Exodus Ver 6 Addon
- At the main menu, select System Settings
- Then click File Manager
- Click Add Source.
- Select “NONE” and fill in the following: http://lazykodi.com/
- Then click OK
- You’d see another box, fill in “lazy” as the name
- Then click OK
- Take a second to check that all the information is correct
- Then click OK and return to the main menu
- Click on Add-ons
- On the top left, click on Add-on package Installer icon
- Then click Install from zip file
- On the dialog box that opens, find and click on lazy
- Then click ZIPS
- Click on KODIBAE.zip
- After some seconds, you will see a pop-up box displaying “Repository Installed”
- Then click Install from repository
- Click Kodi Bae Repository
- Then select Video Addons
- Look for Exodus, then press Install. You’re done with the Kodi Exodus 6.0 install!
Exodus Ver 6 Not Working?
If Kodi Exodus Ver 6 addon is not working for you, then try these alternative addons: