Having trouble installing Kodi in Windows? Try this fix to solve the Kodi Error KB267038.
Here’s a screenshot of the error I received when I tried to install Kodi in Windows 7:
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
These are the steps I took to fix it and install Kodi:
How to Fix Kodi Error KB2670383
- On your Windows computer, launch Windows Update. Do this by pressing the “Windows key” on your keyboard or by pressing the Start menu button. Then type in “Windows Update”. If necessary, hit “Enter” on your keyboard or click “Windows Update” in the start-menu search results to launch Windows Update on your PC or laptop.
- After Windows Update launches, click on the “X optional updates are available” link. The “X” is some random number of updates (for example, my PC said “43 optional updates”)..
- Once the Optional updates screen appears, check the box next to “Platform Update for Windows 7 x64-Edition (KB2670838)”.
- Click the button to Install updates
- Wait for the update(s) to install
- Now install Kodi!