This quick-and-easy guide shows you how to Install Kodi Diamond Dust Build. This build gives you some of the best Kodi addons available.
Diamond Dust is a Kodi build that hosts some of the best Kodi addons for a terrific streaming experience. It is fast, lightweight, and extremely reliable.
If you prefer to watch my YouTube Tutorial for installing this Kodi build, then watch the video below. Or if you prefer to read the written guide, scroll down past the YouTube tutorial. Enjoy!
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
Reset Kodi Before Installing Kodi Diamond Dust Build
KFireTV suggests you reset Kodi to default settings prior to installing any build for best results. Click the link below to see how to reset Kodi on any operating system (Firestick, Android TV box, Windows, iOS, Mac, etc).
Use the steps below to quickly install Kodi Diamond Dust Build on any Kodi device.
How To Install Kodi Diamond Dust Build
- Launch Kodi
- Then click the Settings icon
- Then click System settings
- Go to the Add-ons section and then turn on Unknown sources if it’s not already turned on
- Then click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Then click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click OK
- Select the box under the source that you just entered. Now enter a name for this media source (such as “diamond dust” or any other name)
- Press the back button on the Firestick remote (or the Esc key on PC/Mac keyboard) until you are back at the Kodi homescreen
- Then click Add-ons menu item
- At this step, press the “Package Installer” icon. This icon appears at the top left corner of the Kodi screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “diamond dust” (or whatever name you assigned the media source in the previous step)
- Then click INSTALL_DIAMOND_REPO
- Click repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo.zip
- Wait for a notification to appear. The notification you’re waiting for says “Diamond Wizard Repo Add-On Installed”
- Click Install from repository
- Then click Diamond Wizard Repo
- Choose Program Add-ons
- Then click Diamond Build Wizard
- Select Dismiss
- Then click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Choose Diamond Dust
- Click Standard Install
- Then click Yes, Install
- Wait for the download to finish
- Then click Force Close
- Finally, restart Kodi and enjoy Kodi Diamond Dust Build!
Protect Yourself While Streaming Protect Yourself While Streaming & Downloading
I strongly urge all Kodi users to use a VPN to protect their identity. VPN also secures your devices while streaming free movies, TV shows, sports, IPTV, and live channels.
- Your Internet Service Provider (aka “ISP”), your government, and thousands of hackers may log what you access online if you don’t use a VPN.
- I use IPVanish every day on all of my streaming TV devices. I strongly suggest that you use it too!
- Special IPVanish Promo – Get Lifetime IPVanish VPN Discount @ 60% off!
- IPVanish gives you a 7-day money-back guarantee. This helps you get your money back if you aren’t happy with the service.
Diamond Dust Kodi Build Description & Features
After you close Kodi, re-open Kodi to see your Build installation complete. Make sure you allow some time (a few minutes) for Kodi’s menus and add-ons to install prior to using the Diamond Dust Build. This usually takes a few minutes.
After you wait a few minutes, you are ready to use the Kodi Diamond Dust build! Diamond Dust features an easy-to-use, simple list of Categories including:
- TV Shows
- Kung Fu
- and Favourites.
Diamond Dust provides some of the Best Kodi Add-Ons available for streaming movies & TV shows. Some of the more popular Kodi addons included in Kodi Diamond Dust Build include: DeathStar, Selfless Lite, Supremacy, Aspis, Yoda, 7of9, Mobdro, Movie Theater Butter, SportsDevil, The Kratos, The Magic Dragon, TUBITV, WolfPack, YouTube, and more.
Kodi Diamond Dust MOVIES Category
The Movies Category in Diamond Dust Build works extremely well. Upon opening, select either 1080p or 720p Movies. After you do this, your film automatically plays (without the need to search for sources).
Kodi Diamond Dust TV SHOWS Category
TV Shows and other Sections in Kodi Diamond Dust seem to work extremely well also. However, the IPTV Category is a “hit and miss” experience in Kodi Diamond Dust build. If you want IPTV, I strongly suggest using Mobdro APK (for Firestick / Android) or Mobdro Kodi Addon for a smoother stream quality.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Overall, Diamond Dust works almost perfectly on all Kodi devices, like the Amazon Firestick. Give Kodi Diamond Dust Build a try today and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.