This quick-and-easy tutorial shows you how to install Kodi DeathStar Addon in 5 minutes or less.
What is DeathStar addon? DeathStar is simply a Kodi extension which is placed in Ukodi1 and DNA Repositories group.
How to Install Kodi DeathStar Extension: Outline of recent URL 777
- The recent URL 777 was developed by a group of developers. It is composed of various popular extensions which are gathered in one location.
- Among the extensions are Wumpa Fruits, Expose, One Click, House of Blue, DNA, Cer3erus, WoW, and M.E.T.V.
- The extension features numerous groups and segments, where you can find all most anything.
To ensure you are secure and isolated, it is advisable you use Kodi with an efficient VPN. If you need an efficient but inexpensive VPN to utilize with Kodi, you should use IPVanish. The VPN has numerous high-speed servers, which have not control or log.
As a news and informational website, KfireTV neither supports or tolerate infringement of copyrights. Thus, you should only apply Kodi with content that you have purchased and owned personally. Alternatively, you can use Kodi with content that is available in the public domain.
Kodi DeathStar Addon URL
Ukodi URL Site
Name: Ukodi Repository
Alternative URLs for Ukodi Repo
The URLs below are alternatives to install addons from the Ukodi Repo. So, if the main Ukodi Repo URL goes down, you can try these as well:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
How to install Kodi DeathStar Addon in 5 Minutes or Less
- Click the settings icon at the top left of the system.
- Then move your cursor to the file manager and click it.
- Now, in the left-hand part of the file manager, select “Add Source.”
- Then move to “NONE” and click.
- In the URL, type http://ukodi1.com/Repo
- Then click OK.
- Move down to the next box, name it Ukodi1 and then click OK.
- Then, ensure everything is fine, ensure you have double checked, and click OK.
- Navigate back to the main menu, and click the extensions button.
- Then at the top left, click the extension package installer icon.
- Now, click “Install from Zip file.”
- Then, upon clicking install from Zip file, a box will pop up. Select Ukodi1 from the box.
- After selecting, click the repository Ukodi1-0.0.8.zip.
- Now relax as the repository downloads. After downloading, it will pop up at the top left, indicating repository installed.
- Then select and click “Install from the repository.”
- Move to Ukodi1 and select Ukodi1.
- Then select video extensions.
- Move to DeathStar and click.
- Then finish the process by clicking “Install”.
More Like Kodi Deathstar Addon
If you like the Kodi Deathstar Addon, you’ll love these other Kodi addons:
- The Kodi Selfless Lite addon is a favorite among Kodi users
- Kodi Supremacy addon is another great addon / Kodi build
- Last, but not least, Kodi Falcon Reborn addon is a great, current addon to use