This tutorial shows you how to install Kodi Dawn of the Future Build in just 5 minutes (or less!).
This is a fascinating build from the uKodi1 Wizard. If it has been installed, just as displayed on these screenshots beneath, you can get it from here. However, if you do not have wizard and will like to have it, you can use these guidelines for its installation.
How to Install Kodi Dawn of Future Build
The unknown sources in Kodi have been disabled by default. It is important to enable the prompt in the first place. As soon as it is done, there is no need to do it again. If you have done this already, scroll down to the section tagged “Now” for the installation of the Future Build for Kodi.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (18.104.22.168).
- Launch Kodi
- Choose System Settings
- Then select Add-ons
- Switch on Unknown Sources
A notification will come up requesting if you approve that you are liable for the loss of data, as well as impairment to device, etc. If you are a responsible user, you will have no problems, Click YES.
INSTALLATION OF KODI DAWN OF THE FUTURE BUILD
- Launch Kodi
- Then on the top left icon, choose settings
- Choose File Manager
- Then pick Add source
- Select None
- Without modification, insert the following details; http://ukodi1.pw/Repo and click OK.
- Highlight the box below marked with the tag “Enter a name for this media source”, and type Ukodi, and click OK.
- Then return to the Kodi homescreen. Now choose the “Add-ons” option from the left hand menu.
- From an icon that resembles like a box on the top left, select browser.
- Then select Install from zip file
- Choose uKodi
- Then select ukodi
- Select repository.ukodi1-x.x.x.zip
- Then wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Then select ukodi1
- Select Program add-ons
- Then select ukodi1 Wizard
- Select Install
- A popup prompt will come up, click on Dismiss.
- Then a list of settings that most wizards provide will be offered by the wizard. Choose the kind of settings you would like to retain such as Real Debrid, Trakt, etc. Click continue afterwards.
- A popup prompt will come up saying no build is installed. Choose Build Menu.
- Then scroll down and choose [17.6] Dawn of the Future Build 17 (Vx.x)
- Select (uKodi1) Fresh Install in the next screen
- Then a popup for default settings will appear, click Continue
- The build will now be installed
- After the completion of the build process, you will be required to Reload profile or Force Close, choose Force Close. It will shut down Kodi, if Kodi is not shut down, close it yourself. As soon as you restart Kodi, the build will be installed. Make sure you leave for a few minutes for important updates.
Use a VPN with Kodi Dawn of the Future Build
Application of a VPN is essential to keep your profile private and ensure your protection online. You will get a 25% discount from IPVanish packages, and 20% discount from StrongVPN packages which permits you to connect five devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any time.
- Native apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, Android TV, and more OS.
- Gain access to all Kodi add-ons privately
- Tier 1 hardware, without a sign of speed slowdown
- Prevention of ISP Throttling
- Log-free, which ensure you are not tracked
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Simple configuration at your router for a smooth experience.
Make use of the links below to get additional discount for the VPN.
- IPVanish 60% Off Coupon
Builds like Kodi Dawn of the Future Build
If you like this Kodi Build (or want to explore other Kodi Build options), then try these great builds as well: