This guide shows you exactly how to install Kodi Chronos addon. This addon is Kodi Live TV IPTV Addon, which is the production of Skydarks Repository.
Here we have included the overview of installing Chronos Kodi IPTV Addon New V71.
It includes the options for Live Television, streaming Sports, Movies, Austria, Concerts anytime in the day or night.
A good internet connection is the requirement of Kodi, for ensuring and maintaining privacy. IPVanish is a good choice for this purpose with economical price and great speed.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (220.127.116.11).
*KFire TV is in no way associated with Kodi. We also have no link to any of the Addons or Builds. KFire TV is solely an informational website, which is dedicated for this purpose only. It is totally against any sort of copyright activities and neither supports such things. Kodi is to be accessed with the content that has been purchased or is for the use of public.
Location of Kodi Chronos Live TV IPTV Addon:
Steps for Installing Kodi Chronos Addon:
- Click the System Settings Icon at the top of the window.
- Then navigate to the option of File Manager.
- Click the option of Add Source on the left.
- Then point the cursor where it says NONE.
- Now, type the URL: http://www.skydarks.com/skydarks/ and go on.
- Then name the file as skydarks and click OK.
- Before clicking OK, make sure that everything is on the right place.
- Then move back to the Main Menu and find the option of Add-ons.
- At the top left, clik the option of the Package Installer.
- Then, select install the zip file.
- Select skydarks from the box that opens up.
- Then navigate to repository.skydarks-7.0.3.zip and click.
- Skydarks Repository Installed will appear.
- Then select “Install from Repository”.
- Here, again select Skydarks Repository.
- Then, find Video Add-ons and select it.
- Next, select Chronos.
- Finally, press “Install”.