This step-by-step tutorial teaches you the Kodi CHAPPiE Build FireStick Install process. This install method works for ANY device – not just Firestick. But I felt I should mention that CHAPPiE Build for Kodi 17 Krypton works extremely well. Krypton is also one of the best lightweight Kodi builds.
What’s in Kodi CHAPPiE Build?
The following sections are present in the “Red” version of CHAPPiE build for Kodi 17 Krypton (install directions below).
- Renegades is a section in CHAPPiE that launchces a TV program-guide style addon which attempts to load live TV sources and display them as a cable box would. I couldn’t get this particular part of Chappie to work. Specifically, it wouldn’t load the TV show names. Maybe they’ll fix it soon.. but the other parts of Chappie worked well for me! So keep reading to check out everything else Chappie build has to offer.
- Chappie has Live TV addons for streaming IPTV and other current media. Some Kodi IPTV addons Chappie has in store include TV Player, Oblivion, Notfilmon, Tiggers, Cerus, Turks UK Playlist, and Maverick IPTV. In the “top row” of icons displayed above Chappie’s Live TV section are Project Cypher, FTFA, Enigma, iPlayer, and ITV.
- Enjoy CHAPPiE’s Movie addons for watching video files. Some movie addons included in Chappie are At The Flix, Real-Movies, Lions Den, Film Emporium, Dandymedia, Gurzil, Kingmovies, Goststreams, Bucky movies, and Poseiden.
- Chappie has several TV show addons, including Kingmovies, Go Streams, Posiden, 1080p Movies, and Delorean.
- Documentaries: Chappie has an entire main menu section devoted to Documentaries! Use Kodi movie addons such as Red Pill, Iconspire, Echo Doc’s, Brett’s Doc’s, Maverick Doc’s, and more.
- Chappie also Music addons for listening to all kind of music. Note: BEATz is included in CHAPPiE build! The BeatZ Kodi addon is an amazing little Kodi app that lets you search for MP3 files from across the Internet by Artist Name or Song Title. Some other music addons included in CHAPPiE build are Now Music, Now USA, The Jukebox, Hippy’s Music, Music Source, and Top 40 Charts.
- To see the rest of what Chappie has to offer, scroll down to the bottom of this tutorial. Or just use the direction below to install it and see for yourself what Kodi Chappie build has to offer!
For more Kodi builds that run great on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV, keep reading.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (184.108.40.206).
Kodi Firestick users should also see these video tutorials to unleash the beast hidden inside their Amazon device:
- Watch How to Install Emulators on Firestick, so you can play retro games right on your Firestick (like Super Mario Kart – the real deal).
- See the Best Kodi Builds for 2017 and learn how to install each of the best Kodi builds on Firestick & FireTV
- Learn how to Set up a Kodi VPN using my VPN walk-through video on YouTube to protect all the data coming from and going to your PC and other devices.
More Kodi 17 Krypton Builds!!
Kodi 17 CHAPPiE Build FireStick Install:
The steps below and my YouTube video in this article show you how to install Kodi 17 CHAPPiE Build Firestick version.
- Launch Kodi
- Now select the Gear icon in the top left corner of the screen. This is known as the System icon in Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Now select the menu item that says System Settings.
- Then select “Add-Ons” using the menu in the left-hand side of the screen.
- Make sure to Turn On the menu item on your screen that says “Unknown Sources” .
- After you turn on Unknown Sources in Kodi, select “Yes“.
- Now return to the previous screen by pressing Back on the Firestick remote or Escape if you’re using a Keyboard
- Then choose the File Manager menu item.
- Now select “Add Source“.
- Choose “None” and then enter the address http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- Now choose OK.
- Then select the box that’s labelled “Enter a name for this media source”. So, choose a name such as “kfiretv CHAPPiE” and enter it. Then select OK.
- Choose OK one more time to finalize the new source you just added to Kodi.
- Now return to the Kodi home screen.
- Then choose “Add-Ons“.
- Then select the Package Installer icon, which lies in the left-top corner of your Kodi homescreen. This icon looks like a picture of a Package.
- Now choose “Install From Zip File”
- Then select the new Kodi source you added, named “kfiretv CHAPPiE”.
- Now choose the file that has a name similar to repository.aresproject.zip
- Wait for the Ares Wizard to install. Kodi may or may not display a notification, so wait about a minute after selecting the zip file. Then continue to the next step.
- After you see the “Ares Wizard” add-on enabled notification, go to “Install From Repository”.
- Then select “Ares Project“.
- Now choose “Program Add-Ons“
- Select Ares Wizard.
- Then press Install. Ares Wizard is now ready to install the first time it is run.
- Now return to the Kodi homescreen by pressing Back on the Fire TV remote a few times.
- Then under Program Add-Ons, choose Ares Wizard.
- Wait a minute for Ares Wizard to finish installing – you’ll see the Ares Wizard enabled notification.
- Wait for Ares Wizard to Launch and load the Best Kodi 17.1 Builds. You may need to attempt launching Ares Wizard two or three times.
- After Ares Wizard is open, find “CHAPPiE” under “Browse Builds”. Once you select “Browse Builds”, make sure to then select “All Builds”. In the “All Builds” list, you will find “CHAPPiE” build. Select CHAPPiE.
- After that, if the build you selected requires you to enter a PIN, then use a second device like an Android / iOS smartphone / PC to browse to the address displayed on your Kodi screen (the address for mine was http://bit.ly/build_pin recently, but previously it was http://bit.ly/getpin.
- Enter the PIN number shown by your browser into the Ares Wizard “Enter PIN” box on your screen.
- Then finally select “CHAPPiE Red Edition” (or similar name). After that, select “Install” to start the Kodi Chappie Build install process.
- After Chappie Build is done installing, restart Kodi to enjoy the madness.
- Don’t forget to unblock all Kodi streams with our Kodi VPN tutorial.
- After Chappie Build for Kodi is open, Select “Dismiss” or “Remind Me Later” if a notification message appears on your HDTV / monitor.
- Now navigate the Chappie main menu using your Firestick remote or keyboard.
Chappie Build Post-Install Tips & HINTS
Expert Tip: We recommend you check out the “BOB” section. Then select “Valhalla” just above and to the right of “BOB” (with BOB as the “selected” menu in Kodi’s main menu).
What Else Does Chappie Build Contain?
- Chappie Build has a BOB section. The BOB section contains various plugins developed by B.O.B (a Kodi addon maker). Some of these BOB addons for Kodi include New Releases, Amazing TV, Bob Kid’s, Bob Doc’s, TNPB Boxsets, Music TV, Walk of Fame, and even a “Search” button. BOB also has a row of icons at the top of the screen that say “Caira, Griffin, Shepo, T.A. Streams, Thunder, TNPB, and Valhalla”. Each one of these icons Note: Bob is also known as BOB Unleashed.
- Pro Tip: Don’t underestimate the “Top Row” of icons above each main menu item in Chappie build. For example, the “Valhalla” button (above the word “B.O.B.” in the Chappie home screen) takes you to an amazing list of media files. Some sub-lists in this main “Valhalla” list include Hot Movies, IMDB Top 1000, Best of 2017, Best of 2016, Best of 2015, Actors, Anthology, Horror, Marvel vs DC, Crime, Danish Collection, Kids & Animation, and “Dog’s Place”. So check out these awesome media lists for great video streaming in Kodi Chappie build.
- Extra Tip: If you choose the IMDB Top 1000 list, the list will load – but slowly. I selected the IMDB Top 1000 kodi list and about 5 minutes later it was currently at 495 out of 1000. After about 10 minutes, the entire list of 1000 movies loaded up just fine! Instantly I was watching an amazing classic movie. So give Kodi Chappie Build just a few minutes to load up the complete Kodi IMDB Top 1000 List! Then stream to your heart’s content.
- Chappie Build contains several more sections like: Bennu, Turks, Wolfpack, All In 1, Kids, Sports, Subs, Music (where BeatZ is at!), and of course, the Kodi System menu. Here’s a screenshot of each section in Kodi Chappie build:
The Kodi Chappie build install process worked well for me. If you have trouble with it, ask us on the KFireTV YouTube channel!