Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build will entirely change your Kodi experience. It brings cosmetic improvements as well as the addition of several new functions to Kodi. For 2019, Kodi No Limits is the best Kodi build – hands down.
What’s in this guide?
- First, I show you how to install Kodi on Amazon Firestick
- Then I show you how to install No Limits Magic Build in Kodi 18 on ANY device
What is Kodi No Limits Magic Build?
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
Kodi No Limits is the best choice for new and experienced users due to many add-ons for all the videos. The popular add-ons in Kodi 18 No Limit Magic Build are Uranus, Neptune Rising, Maverick and many more.
If you prefer to watch the YouTube video tutorial on How to Install Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build, then watch this video:
Or if you prefer to view the step-by-step guide, then keep reading.
You can also enjoy your favorite TV channels through live TV streaming feature.
Installing Kodi on your Firestick
Installing Kodi on Firestick is a very simple task. By following these simple steps, you will be able to install Kodi on your Firestick easily. This whole procedure will take only a few minutes.
Here’s the super simple way to use downloader app on your Firestick to install Kodi on your Firestick. After you follow these steps, scroll down and follow the steps below this section to install Kodi No Limits Magic Build:
- From Firestick’s homepage select Settings
- A list of settings will appear. Select My Fire TV
- Now select Developer options
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Now use the home icon on Firestick remote to return to the home screen
- Click on the search icon
- Type in Downloader. It will give a list of apps. Only select the first matching option.
- Download and install Downloader. Depending open internet speed downloading may take a while.
- Now open to launch Downloader app
- Select ok on quick start guide
- Now press the select button on the remote. The keyboard will appear. Type in the following link: https://kodi.tv/download
- Go down and select Older Releases
- Under File name, Select android>arm>Kodi-18.0-Leia_beta5-armeabi-v7a.apk. Make sure to select the latest version
- Kodi file will now start downloading on Firestick
- After the file has downloaded, a window will pop up. Go down and select install
- Installing may take a few Normally it doesn’t take long.
- After installation is competed, select Open
- We have successfully installed Kodi. For the first time Kodi usually takes a little longer to launch.
Now that Kodi installed on your Firestick, use the steps below to install Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build.
How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
First, we add the No Limits Repo in Kodi using the steps below:
- Open Kodi.
- Click Settings icon
- Now go to System
- Move down the list and select Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown Sources
- Go back to System and click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type in the following link: http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/ .Then press OK.
Now we install No Limits Magic Build using these steps:
- Select the box that says “Enter a name for this media source”. Type any name so that you can spot this source and hit OK.
- Return to the home screen of Kodi app. Hover down and select Add-ons
- Select the little box on the top left corner
- Click install from zip file
- From list select Kodi or another name, you allotted to your media source.
- click video.nolimitswizard18.zip
- No Limits Magic Wizard Add-on installed message will appear on top right corner in few moments.
- Click Continue
- Now hit Build Menu
- Select your favorite build. We are using Firestick, so select “No Limits Firestick Lite-Adult”. If you have children, you can select “No Limits Firestick Lite-No XXX Section”
- Now click FRESH INSTALL
- Click Continue
- The build will start downloading. Downloading time will depend upon your internet speed
- After downloading is complete. Hit Force Close
- Installation is complete
- Click home. Go to YOUR APPS & CHANNELS. Select See All
- Kodi will be at bottom right. Click OPTIONS and select Move to the front
- Kodi will now be on your home screen of Firestick
- Open Kodi. It will take some time to load on its first run
- If any windows popup, click After Kodi is running you will get a prompt for older skin release. Click Yes. It will give us the build of the skin. It will take some time to load up
- Search through the Add-ons and Enjoy Kodi 18 No Limits Build!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.