Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build will entirely change your Kodi experience. It brings cosmetic improvements as well as the addition of several new functions to Kodi. Kodi No Limits is the best Kodi build – hands down.
UPDATE: Kodi No Limits 18 new address is http://tinyurl.com/nolimitswiz
PRO TIP: If you like Kodi Builds, then you should check out my guide on how to install APKTime (for Firestick / Android). APKTime is an unofficial app store like Google Play Store, but it has a much better selection of streaming TV and movie apps than the Play Store / Amazon App Store.
What is Kodi No Limits Magic Build?
Kodi No Limits is the best choice for new and experienced users due to the many add-ons for all the videos. The popular add-ons in Kodi 18 No Limit Magic Build are Uranus, Neptune Rising, Maverick, and many more.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
It only takes 3 basic steps to install the No Limits Kodi build.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Here’s how step-by-step with screenshots:
Step 1: Add Kodi No Limits Repository to Kodi
First, we add the No Limits Repo in Kodi using the steps below:
- Open Kodi.
- Click the Settings icon
- Then click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Now select “<None>“
- Type in the following address: http://tinyurl.com/nolimitswiz
- Then press OK.
- Select the box that says “Enter a name for this media source”. Type any name (such as “nolimits“) so that you can spot this source and hit OK.
OK! We’re done with Step 1.
Now keep going to Step 2 below to actually install No Limits Builds.
Step 2: Install No Limits Build in Kodi
Now we install No Limits Magic Build using these steps:
- Return to the home screen of Kodi app. Hover down and select Add-ons
- Select the Package Installer icon (the little box in the top left corner)
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select whatever you named the new source we added (which I suggested you name “nolimits“).
- Then click video.nolimitswizard18.zip
- A “No Limits Magic Wizard Add-on installed” message will appear on the top right corner in a few moments.
- Click Continue
- Now hit Build Menu
- Select your favorite build. We are using Firestick, so select “No Limits Firestick Lite-Adult”. If you have children, you can select “No Limits Firestick Lite-No XXX Section”
- Now click FRESH INSTALL
- Click Continue
- Wait. The build will start downloading. Downloading time will depend upon your internet speed
- After downloading is complete, press Force Close
Step 3: Re-Launch Kodi and Start Streaming
At this point, the Kodi No Limits installation is complete. Now just use the steps below re-launch Kodi and enjoy the Build.
Firestick Users: To launch Kodi on Firestick, go to “Settings”, then “Applications”, then “Manage Installed Applications”, then find Kodi, select it and press “Launch application”.
- Open Kodi. It will take some time to load on its first run
- If any windows popup after Kodi is running (such as a prompt about an older Kodi skin), click Yes.
- Search through the Add-ons and Enjoy Kodi 18 No Limits Build!
Kodi No Limits YouTube Video
IMPORTANT: The video below is Old, so if you use the video below, just make sure to use the new Source
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
NEW SOURCE: http://tinyurl.com/nolimitswiz
If you prefer to watch my old YouTube video tutorial on How to Install Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build, then watch this video:
Or if you prefer to view the step-by-step guide, then scroll to the top of this page.
You can also enjoy your favorite TV channels through NoLimits’ Live TV streaming feature.
Installing Kodi on your Firestick
Installing Kodi on Firestick is a very simple task. By following these simple steps, you will be able to install Kodi on your Firestick easily. This whole procedure will take only a few minutes.
Here’s the super simple way to use the Downloader app on your Firestick to install Kodi on your Firestick. After you follow these steps, scroll down and follow the steps below this section to install Kodi No Limits Magic Build:
- From Firestick’s homepage select Settings
- A list of settings will appear. Select My Fire TV
- Now select Developer options
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Now use the home icon on Firestick remote to return to the home screen
- Click on the search icon
- Type in Downloader. It will give a list of apps. Only select the first matching option.
- Download and install Downloader. Depending on open internet speed downloading may take a while.
- Now open to launch Downloader app
- Select ok on the Quick Start guide
- Now press the select button on the remote. The keyboard will appear. Type in the following link: https://kodi.tv/download
- Go down and select Older Releases
- Under File name, Select android>arm>Kodi-18.0-Leia_beta5-armeabi-v7a.apk. Make sure to select the latest version
- Kodi file will now start downloading on Firestick
- After the file has been downloaded, a window will pop up. Go down and select install
- Installing may take a few Normally it doesn’t take long.
- After installation is completed, select Open
- We have successfully installed Kodi. For the first time, Kodi usually takes a little longer to launch.
Now that Kodi is installed on your Firestick, use the steps at the top of this page to install Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build.
Enter A World of Entertainment & Fun
The No Limits build is genuinely a no-limits entertainment opportunity. It opens your home entertainment theater to a world of entertainment opportunities. It brings you several different forms of content to enjoy for free. These include the following:
If you are a Sports fan, chances are, the first thing you consider when subscribing to any cable or dish service is sports channels. With the No Limits build on your device, you have access to so many add-ons that you will never miss any sports event or highlights. You will get the latest updates about the upcoming events, live scorecards, commentaries, etc.
With Kodi Limits Build, you can explore an extensive library of films across multiple categories. You can search for a particular title in different ways. For instance, using movie keywords, actors’ names, or just the category. So, whether you are a sucker for action movies or love some comedy in downtime, there’s something on Kodi No Limits built for everyone.
Like movies, the TV Section is also extensive. There’s a massive catalog of top-rated and fan-favorite content. As the user interface is very streamlined, you get plenty of information about each TV show. In comparison with premium streaming services like Netflix and Prime Video, you get more information about each episode and season.
No Limits Build incorporates some top-of-the-line Live channels from the US and UK in the Live TV section. Unfortunately, there are no other regions. But the live channels are still enough to keep you busy. You can easily browse through them and watch live content in HD resolution. Due to a clean and user-friendly interface, you can easily sort through all the channels. Live TV has never been so easily accessible.
The music category lets you enjoy all the top charts from the United States and UK music scene. With its filter option, you can easily search for a particular music category of your preference. Whether you are an old soul and love some good old-time classics, country music, pop, or jazz, there are enough gems in this section to keep you entertained.
Main Features of Kodi No Limits Magic Build
Kodi’s No Limits Build has plenty of features that distinguish it from other Kodi builds. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- There is a truckload of video and music add-ons in this build. These include popular ones like The Magic Dragon, Death from Above, Déjà Vu, etc.
- The Aeon Nox5: Silvo Skin enhances its user interface to become more user-friendly. It gives the interface a very futuristic, modern, and polished appearance.
- It has frequent updates making it free from bad apps, bugs, and errors
- New add-ons can be installed into this build with just one click of a button.
To stream safely and Anonymously, use a VPN
To get the most out of the No Limits Magic Build, we suggest that you use a reliable VPN service. While there are many good VPN services in the market, we recommend IPVanish. Here’s why:
- Comes with a Wireguard option for much faster connections
- Encrypts your data with industry-leading encryption protocols
- Prevents IP snooping on your online traffic
- Powerful zero logs policy to protect your privacy
- The extensive network of 2000+ servers in 75+ locations of the world
- Reliable 30 days money-back guarantee
A Step-by-Step Guide to install IPVanish on Firestick
If you are having trouble integrating Firestick with IPVanish, simply follow the instructions below:
Section 1: Subscribing to IPVanish
1. Go to the IPVanish website and sign up for your account with a suitable payment plan. You can select between a yearly or monthly option.
2. Create your account by inputting your email address and password.
3. Select your payment method by entering the details.
4. Select “I agree to the automatic renewal terms above.”
5. Finally, click on “Subscribe Now” to finish the process.
Once subscribed, IPVanish will send your user credentials to your email address. In the next section, you will use these details to integrate your account with Firestick.
Section 2: Integrating IPVanish with Firestick
1. Click the “Home” button on your Firestick remote and then go to “Find.”
2. Click “Search.”
3. Type in “IPVanish .”Alternatively, you can just say IPVanish to your Alexa remote.
4. Click on the IPVanish suggestion, which appears, and then tap on the IPVanish icon.
5. Next, “Download” the app.
6. When the download finishes, wait for the installation process to complete.
7. Click on Open to launch the app
8. Enter your user credentials (that you received on email from IPVanish in section 1)
9. Once you log into the IPVanish app, click on Connect to start the connection.
That’s all. You have successfully integrated IPVanish into Firestick.
Is your Magic Build on Kodi not working?
If your No Limits Build stops working properly, try the following solutions:
1. Restart your Firestick – Force close your Kodi and restart your computer or Firestick.
2. Re-install the magic build – If your build is still unresponsive, the best solution is re-installation. Instead of wasting time figuring out the actual problem, simply re-installing the build can save you the trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What other apps come pre-installed with No Limits Magic?
As we previously mentioned, this build features plenty of popular add-ons. However, before using any add-ons, make sure you use a reliable VPN service. This is because most of these apps use a p2p connection to stream content. A VPN will protect you from peeking eyes. Some popular apps that come with No Limits Magic build are:
- Stream Hub
- Neptune Rising
- The Magic Dragon
- Maverick TV
- Everlasting TV
- The Crew
- Sports Devil
- The Dog Bollocks
Is the No Limits Build compatible with the latest Kodi version (Kodi 19)?
Unfortunately, not. The No Limits build for Kodi isn’t compatible with the latest Kodi version. You can only use it on Kodi 18 Leia or previous Kodi versions. So, if you are using the newest version, you have to downgrade. When downloading an older Kodi version, make sure it’s coming from a trustworthy source.
Can we use Real Debrid with No Limits Magic?
Of course, you can use Real Debrid with No Limits Magic. It will give you free access to additional URLs that offer higher-quality content.
- 1 What is Kodi No Limits Magic Build?
- 2 How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
- 3 Kodi No Limits YouTube Video
- 4 Installing Kodi on your Firestick
- 5 Enter A World of Entertainment & Fun
- 6 Main Features of Kodi No Limits Magic Build
- 7 To stream safely and Anonymously, use a VPN
- 8 Is your Magic Build on Kodi not working?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)