Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build will entirely change your Kodi experience. It brings cosmetic improvements as well as the addition of several new functions to Kodi. For 2019, Kodi No Limits is the best Kodi build – hands down.
UPDATE: Kodi No Limits 18 new address is http://tinyurl.com/nolimitswiz
PRO TIP: If you like Kodi Builds, then you should check out my guide on how to install APKTime (for Firestick / Android). APKTime is an unofficial app store like Google Play Store, but it has a much better selection of streaming TV and movie apps than the Play Store / Amazon App Store.
What is Kodi No Limits Magic Build?
Kodi No Limits is the best choice for new and experienced users due to many add-ons for all the videos. The popular add-ons in Kodi 18 No Limit Magic Build are Uranus, Neptune Rising, Maverick and many more.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
It only takes 3 basic steps to install No Limits Kodi build. Here’s how, step-by-step with screenshots:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Step 1: Add Kodi No Limits Repository to Kodi
First, we add the No Limits Repo in Kodi using the steps below:
- Open Kodi.
- Click the Settings icon
- Then click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Now select “<None>“
- Type in the following address: http://tinyurl.com/nolimitswiz
- Then press OK.
- Select the box that says “Enter a name for this media source”. Type any name (such as “nolimits“) so that you can spot this source and hit OK.
OK! We’re done with Step 1. Now keep going to Step 2 below to actually install No Limits Builds.
Step 2: Install No Limits Build in Kodi
Now we install No Limits Magic Build using these steps:
- Return to the home screen of Kodi app. Hover down and select Add-ons
- Select the Package Installer icon (the little box in the top left corner)
- Click install from zip file
- Now select whatever you named the new source we added (which I suggested you name “nolimits“).
- Then click video.nolimitswizard18.zip
- A “No Limits Magic Wizard Add-on installed” message will appear on top right corner in few moments.
- Click Continue
- Now hit Build Menu
- Select your favorite build. We are using Firestick, so select “No Limits Firestick Lite-Adult”. If you have children, you can select “No Limits Firestick Lite-No XXX Section”
- Now click FRESH INSTALL
- Click Continue
- Wait. The build will start downloading. Downloading time will depend upon your internet speed
- After downloading is complete, press Force Close
Step 3: Re-Launch Kodi and Start Streaming
At this point, the Kodi No Limits installation is complete. Now you just use the steps below re-launch Kodi and enjoy the Build.
Firestick Users: To launch Kodi on Firestick, go to “Settings”, then “Applications”, then “Manage Installed Applications”, then find Kodi, select it and press “Launch application”.
- Open Kodi. It will take some time to load on its first run
- If any windows popup after Kodi is running (such as a prompt about an older Kodi skin), click Yes.
- Search through the Add-ons and Enjoy Kodi 18 No Limits Build!
Kodi No Limits YouTube Video
IMPORTANT: The video below is Old, so if you use the video below, just make sure to use the new Source
NEW SOURCE: http://tinyurl.com/nolimitswiz
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
If you prefer to watch my old YouTube video tutorial on How to Install Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build, then watch this video:
Or if you prefer to view the step-by-step guide, then scroll to the top of this page.
You can also enjoy your favorite TV channels through NoLimits’ Live TV streaming feature.
Installing Kodi on your Firestick
Installing Kodi on Firestick is a very simple task. By following these simple steps, you will be able to install Kodi on your Firestick easily. This whole procedure will take only a few minutes.
Here’s the super simple way to use downloader app on your Firestick to install Kodi on your Firestick. After you follow these steps, scroll down and follow the steps below this section to install Kodi No Limits Magic Build:
- From Firestick’s homepage select Settings
- A list of settings will appear. Select My Fire TV
- Now select Developer options
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Now use the home icon on Firestick remote to return to the home screen
- Click on the search icon
- Type in Downloader. It will give a list of apps. Only select the first matching option.
- Download and install Downloader. Depending open internet speed downloading may take a while.
- Now open to launch Downloader app
- Select ok on quick start guide
- Now press the select button on the remote. The keyboard will appear. Type in the following link: https://kodi.tv/download
- Go down and select Older Releases
- Under File name, Select android>arm>Kodi-18.0-Leia_beta5-armeabi-v7a.apk. Make sure to select the latest version
- Kodi file will now start downloading on Firestick
- After the file has downloaded, a window will pop up. Go down and select install
- Installing may take a few Normally it doesn’t take long.
- After installation is competed, select Open
- We have successfully installed Kodi. For the first time Kodi usually takes a little longer to launch.
Now that Kodi installed on your Firestick, use the steps at the top of this page to install Kodi 18 No Limits Magic Build.