This guide shows you how to install Kodi 17 TVAddons for streaming movies & TV shows instantly. The steps below show you how to add the Indigo Wizard (aka Fusion Installer 2017) as a new source, then how to use the Installer to install TV Addons in Kodi 17:
Install Kodi 17 TVAddons:
Installing Kodi 17 TVAddons is similar to installing Kodi addons in Kodi 16 (Jarvis). But the menus have been rearranged, so this is how you do it:
- From the Kodi home screen, go to System (the “gear” icon)
- Then go to File Manager. In Kodi 17, File Manager is still located in SYSTEM.
- Then select Add Source
- Select “NONE” and enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Now select OK
- Then select the box that says “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter “kfire indigo” or any other name you’d like
- Choose OK
- Then select OK once more to finish adding the new source
- Now return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to Add-Ons
- Then go to My Add-Ons
- Now select Install From Zip File
- Choose the newly added source, “kfire indigo“
- Then select “begin-here“
- Now choose the “indigo.wizard.plugin.x.x.x.zip” file
- Wait a minute or so for the Indigo Wizard (aka XBMC Hub Wizard / Fusion Installer 2017) to install
- After the Indigo Wizard finishes installing, you’ll see a notification appear in the top right corner of Kodi
- Now return to the Kodi home screen, then go to Add-Ons
- Go to Program Add-Ons
- Select Indigo to launch the Indigo Wizard
- After Indigo Wizard launches, select Config Wizard
- Then complete the Config Wizard install by selecting the zip file on-screen (if necessary)
- When Kodi asks if you’d like to proceed with the installation, select “Yes” or “Install”
- Wait a minute for the Config Wizard to download and install the best Kodi 17 TV Addons for you
- After Config Wizard is finished, press OK and restart Kodi.
- Once Kodi is re-launched, go to Add-Ons.
- Select a TV addon, then select a category and a movie / show!
- Install a Kodi VPN to make sure your ISP can’t see what you’re streaming.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (184.108.40.206).
If you’re not feeling up to trying out the new Kodi Krypton 17.0, you can still use Kodi 16.1 Jarvis! Here are our good old videos on Kodi 16 FireStick install and TV Addons:
- Install Kodi on FireStick
- How to Install TV Addons in Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Or stick with Kodi Krypton and try out one of several Kodi 17 Builds.
Do Kodi 16 TV Addons work in Kodi 17?
Yes! I just tested this, in fact. I had Kodi 16.1 Jarvis installed on my Fire Stick. Then I installed Kodi 17 in place of Kodi 16. After that, my old TV Addons “imported” into Kodi 17 just fine. I was immediately able to watch a few good movies in SALTS, Velocity, and 1Channel.
How to Clear Data in Kodi 17
To clear data in Kodi (aka Reset to Factory Default settings), do a “Fresh Start”. Fresh Start can be installed using the Fusion Installer – just install the “freshstart.zip” file using the Fusion Installer instead of the usual “configwizard.zip” file you choose when installing Config Wizard.
How to Watch Movies in Kodi 17 Krypton
From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-Ons.
Then select an add-on and use the add-on’s menu to select a category, then select a Movie / Show / Channel, then choose a source and begin streaming!