This guide shows you how to install Kodi 17 Titanium Build for the best Kodi TV Addons & Firestick streaming experience.
After you check out Titanium Build, check out these other great Kodi 17 Builds:
- Install NO LIMITS Magic Build for Kodi 17.1 Krypton
- Or check out Kodi 17 Durex Build, which is flat-out awesome
- Make sure to use a Kodi VPN with your Kodi build for streaming safely
- Last but not least, check out our Kodi 17 Post-Install Walkthrough tutorial video.
Kodi 17 Titanium build is perfect for Amazon FireStick because it uses a light-weight menu and skin.
I tested this Kodi build successfully using my FireStick running Kodi 17.1 Krypton. Use my step-by-step guide below or follow along with my Kodi 17 Titanium Build YouTube video tutorial (scroll down) to install this amazing Kodi 17.1 Krypton build:
How to Install Kodi 17 Titanium Build
- Go to the Gear icon in the top left corner and select it with the Firestick remote (the gear icon is the SYSTEM menu button in Kodi 17.1 Krypton)
- Now select System Settings, then select Add-Ons.
- Then turn on Unknown Sources, then press Yes to confirm.
- Now go back to the System menu by using the “back” button on the Firestick remote.
- Then select File Manager.
- Now choose “Add Source”
- Then select “None” and enter this address: http://repo.supremebuilds.com
- Press OK
- Then select the box that says “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter “Kfiretv supreme” or any name that’s unique
- Press OK once more. Then press OK again to finish adding the new Kodi source.
- Now press Back on the FireStick remote (or Esc on PC keyboard). Then press Back again until you’re at the Kodi homescreen.
- Then go to Add-Ons, then select the Package icon in the top left corner (the “Package installer”)
- Now select “Install From Zip File“.
- Then select the new source you added, “Kfiretv supreme”.
- Now select the “repository.supremebuilds.x.y.zip” zip file
- Wait for Kodi to install the Supreme Builds Repository.
- Then select “Install From Repository“.
- Now select “Program Add-Ons“.
- Now select “Supreme Builds Wizard“
- Then press Install
- Wait for the Supreme Builds Wizard to launch by itself. Then press “Dismiss” if you see a “Welcome notification”.
- Now press “Continue” to accept the default settings.
- Use my Kodi VPN setup guide to protect yourself from authorities while streaming
- You’re done! Now select a movie from within Kodi Titanium build, or select a TV Addon and start streaming!
Here’s my YouTube video on how to install Kodi 17.1 Titanium Build using Supreme Wizard:
If you have quesitons, ask on the KFireTV YouTube channel.