This guide shows you how to install Kodi 17 Sportie addon. Since this Kodi sports addon is only available for Kodi 17 Krypton, you might also like to see our How to Install Kodi 17 on Fire Stick guide.
Then check out our “How to Watch UFC on Kodi” section at the bottom of this page!
Kodi 17 Sportie
- Launch Kodi. Then select SYSTEM. In Kodi 17, this is the “Gear” icon in the top left part of your screen.
- Now go to File Manager. Select “Add New Source”
- Select “<None>“
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag. Select OK
- Now select the box next to “Enter a name for this media source”
- Then enter “kfire sportie“, or any name you’d like. Then select OK.
- Select OK once more to finish adding the New Source.
- Go back by pressing the Back button on your Fire TV remote (or Esc on keyboard). Go to System Settings. Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the Kodi homescreen.
- Go to Add-Ons
- Now select the “Package” installer icon in the top left corner
- Then select “Install From Zip File“
- Now select the new source you added, “kfire sportie“. Then choose “begin-here“
- Then select the plugin.program.indigo.x.x.x.zip file
- Wait a few seconds for Indigo tool to install in Kodi 17 Krypton. After the “Addon enabled” notification appears, continue to the next step.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Now go to Add-Ons. Then select Program Add-Ons.
- Select Indigo.
- Now select Featured Add-Ons
- Then locate and select the Sportie TV Addon.
- Select “Install” to complete the Kodi 17 Sportie install process.
- Launch Sportie addon from the Kodi home screen under “Add-Ons”.
How to Watch UFC on Sportie for Kodi 17
- After you launch the Sportie TV Addon, select UFC
- Then select a UFC stream listing, such as UFC Fight Night 107 Part 1 (as seen in the video at the top of this post!).
- Wait for Kodi 17 Krypton to connect to the UFC Source(s).
How to Watch NFL on Kodi with Sportie
- From the Sportie main menu, select Live Channels
- Locate an NFL channel and select it from the menu