This guide shows you (UPDATED 2017) how to install Kodi 17 Phoenix Addon on Amazon Fire Stick or ANY Kodi-capable device.
The steps below work for Kodi 17 Krypton AND Kodi 16 Jarvis. There’s only 1 different step, which we noted below in bold font. Read on to install the Phoenix Addon for Kodi 17 or 16:
How to Install Kodi 17 Phoenix Addon
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM. In Kodi 17, SYSTEM is the “Gear” icon in the top left corner.
- Now go to File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Now choose “<None>“
- Type in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, then press OK
- Select the box below “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter “kfire phoenix” or any other name. Then press OK.
- Press OK once more to finish adding the new Source
- (For Kodi 17 Only): Press the Back button. Select “System settings“ in the System menu. Then select “Add-Ons” in the Settings / System menu Turn on “Unknown sources” (aka “Install Apps From Unknown Sources”).
- Return to the Kodi homescreen.
- Select “Add-Ons” from the Kodi main menu.
- (Kodi 17 Only): Then select the “Package” icon. This is located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Now select “Install From Zip File“
- Select the newly-added Source (“kfire phoenix”)
- Select “begin-here“
- Then select the “plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4.zip” file
- Now WAIT a moment for Kodi to install Indigo Wizard (aka Addon installer / Config Wizard.
- Once Kodi displays the “Add-On Enabled” notification, go to “My add-ons”.
- Select “Program add-ons“
- Choose Indigo, then select “Open“
- Wait a moment for the Indigo Wizard to launch
- After Indigo Wizard launches, select “AddOn Installer“
- Choose Featured Addons
- Select Phoenix
- Choose “Install Phoenix″
- Select “Install” one last time to begin the install Kodi 17 Phoenix addon process.
Kodi 17 Phoenix Addon is now installed! Launch Phoenix by going to “Add-Ons” from the Kodi homescreen. Then find Phoenix under “Video / TV Addons” and select the Phoenix icon.