This guide shows you (UPDATED 2017) how to install Kodi 17 Phoenix Addon on Amazon Fire Stick or ANY Kodi-capable device.
The steps below work for Kodi 17 Krypton AND Kodi 16 Jarvis. There’s only 1 different step, which we noted below in bold font. Read on to install the Phoenix Addon for Kodi 17 or 16:
- Related: How to Install Exodus on Kodi 17 or 16 (UPDATED)
- Related: Install Castaway in Kodi 17
How to Install Kodi 17 Phoenix Addon
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM. In Kodi 17, SYSTEM is the “Gear” icon in the top left corner.
- Now go to File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Now choose “<None>“
- Type in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, then press OK
- Select the box below “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter “kfire phoenix” or any other name. Then press OK.
- Press OK once more to finish adding the new Source
- (For Kodi 17 Only): Press the Back button. Select “System settings“ in the System menu. Then select “Add-Ons” in the Settings / System menu Turn on “Unknown sources” (aka “Install Apps From Unknown Sources”).
- Return to the Kodi homescreen.
- Select “Add-Ons” from the Kodi main menu.
- (Kodi 17 Only): Then select the “Package” icon. This is located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Now select “Install From Zip File“
- Select the newly-added Source (“kfire phoenix”)
- Select “begin-here“
- Then select the “plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4.zip” file
- Now WAIT a moment for Kodi to install Indigo Wizard (aka Addon installer / Config Wizard.
- Once Kodi displays the “Add-On Enabled” notification, go to “My add-ons”.
- Select “Program add-ons“
- Choose Indigo, then select “Open“
- Wait a moment for the Indigo Wizard to launch
- After Indigo Wizard launches, select “AddOn Installer“
- Choose Featured Addons
- Select Phoenix
- Choose “Install Phoenix″
- Select “Install” one last time to begin the install Kodi 17 Phoenix addon process.
Kodi 17 Phoenix Addon is now installed! Launch Phoenix by going to “Add-Ons” from the Kodi homescreen. Then find Phoenix under “Video / TV Addons” and select the Phoenix icon.
- Related: How to Install Kodi 17 Builds
- Related: Install Kodi 17 on FireStick
If you have any questions, check out the KFire home page or KFire TV YouTube channel for more Kodi tutorials!
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
HIDE ME NOW