This guide shows you How to Install Kodi 17 Navi-X (or Kodi 16 Jarvis Navi-X).
Why in the Blazes? Navi-X is still one of the best streaming TV Addons for movies, TV shows, and Kodi live IPTV channels.
The steps below show you how to install Kodi 17 Navi-X (or Kodi 16 Navi-X):
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
- Open Kodi
- Then go to SYSTEM. For Kodi 17, SYSTEM is disguised as the “Gear” icon in the top left part of the screen.
- Go to File Manager
- Then choose Add Source
- Choose “None“
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag. Press OK
- Select the box under “Enter a name for this media source”
- Type in “kfire navi-x” or any other name. Then press OK.
- Press OK again to complete adding the new TV Addon Source
- (For Kodi 17 Only): Go back one level (press Back / Esc). Then select “System Settings“ from the System menu. Select “Add-Ons”. Turn on “Unknown sources”
- Go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Choose “Add-Ons” from Kodi’s main menu.
- (For Kodi 17 Only): Choose the “Package” icon. This is at the top left corner of the screen.
- Choose “Install From Zip File“
- Then select the newly-added Source (“kfire navi-x”)
- Now select “begin-here“
- Select the “plugin.program.indigo-x.y.z.zip” file (1.0.4 at the time of writing this article)
- WAIT a few seconds for Kodi to install the Indigo Wizard (aka Addon installer / Config Wizard).
- After Kodi shows the “Add-On Enabled” notification, go to “My add-ons”.
- Choose “Program add-ons“
- Select Indigo. Then select “Open“
- Wait a minute for Indigo Wizard to launch
- After Indigo Wizard opens, choose “AddOn Installer“
- Select Featured Addons
- Choose Navi-X
- Now select “Install Navi-X″
- Select “Install” one last time to begin the install Kodi 17 Navi-X addon process.
- After Navi-X is done installing, launch it from the PROGRAMS menu in the Kodi home screen.
- If Navi-X on Kodi 17 isn’t working for you, try these steps:
- Re-install Navi-X it using the steps above.
- If that doesn’t work, reinstall Kodi then reinstall Navi-X.
- Finally, if that doesn’t work, reset your device to Factory Default Settings and try the whole process over again!
Or try a Navi-X alternative TV Addon:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Why is Navi-X Different?
Navi-X is a totally unique addon because it has its own entirely different user interface.
The Navi-X app is different from other Kodi addons (like Exodus) because other Kodi addons use the “general Kodi addon interface” as opposed to their own interfaces.
Also, Navi-X is found under “Program Add-Ons” instead of “Video Add-Ons” like most other TV Addons.
- Kodi 17 Phoenix (and Kodi 16 Phoenix) is great for TV show episodes and movies because it has a Netflix-style interface.
- Castaway for Kodi 17 and Kodi 16 is perfect for streaming live sports / IPTV channels (national, regional, and local)
- After you launch Navi-X, select “START HERE“.
- Then select a movie list (for example: “TOP MOVIES 2017”).
- Finally, choose a movie from a movie list to start watching it. If Navi-X doesn’t work or fails to start the stream, try a different movie list or a different movie / TV show / IPTV channel. Or see the “Kodi 17 Navi-X Not Working” troubleshooting steps above.
- If you have Navi-X buffering issues, look at our Fire TV buffering guide or our Kodi buffering guide.
Navi-X is still one of my Top 10 Best Kodi addons. The Navi-X Kodi 17 and Kodi 16 app is the best because Navi-X pulls contents from many, many sources around the Internet
Therefore, Navi-X is guaranteed to have lots of great video content due to the huge variety of sources from which it streams.
Additionally, this tutorial serves as a How to Install Navi-X on XBMC guide as well. This is because Kodi is the same thing as XBMC!