This guide shows you how to install Kodi 17 Confluence skin. Use the step-by-step tutorial below to quickly and easily change Kodi 17 skin back to Confluence. Or use our YouTube video tutorial.
By default, the Kodi 17 has a different, new skin installed called Estuary. Even though Estuary is a nice-looking skin with a new look and feel, Confluence is still a great skin that you can choose to use in Kodi 17 Krypton. Here’s how:
How to install Kodi 17 Confluence skin
- In Kodi 17, go to the settings button and press it. The settings button looks like a Gear icon.
- Now select the part of the screen that says Interface Settings
- Then select the word “Skin” from the right hand side of the screen
- Now press the button that says Get More
- Then select Confluence from the list of skins. You may need to scroll down a little bit to see Confluence.
- Wait for Confluence to install. It should take about 30 seconds. When it’s done, press the Yes button to confirm that you would like to keep the changes.
- If you’d like to switch back to Kodi 17 Estuary skin (“theme”), then repeat this process but choose Estuary instead.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (126.96.36.199) now.
After you install Kodi 17 Confluence skin:
- After you changed the Kodi skin, install Kodi 17 TVAddons with our easy video tutorial.
- Or install a Kodi 17 Build like Config Wizard by using the Indigo Wizard.
- Check out the Kodi 17 Indigo Wizard, which is the TVAddons team’s new “All-in-One” Wizard that contains Config Wizard, Add-On Installer, and many other great Kodi apps.
Benefits of Kodi 17 Confluence Setup
Using Kodi 17 Krypton with the Kodi 16 Jarvis Confluence skin, we obtain the following benefits:
- Enjoy the improvements that the Kodi team made to Kodi 17.0 Krypton
- Also enjoy the ease-of-use and “familiar look and feel” that Kodi 16’s Confluence skin gives us
Drawbacks of Kodi 17 Krypton / Confluence Skin Setup
If you rely on online tutorials to install Kodi and things like that, then the online tutorials will most likely be made using the Estuary skin. So just keep this in mind when you watch Kodi 17 video tutorials if you switch the skin to Confluence.
Other than that, Confluence gives you all the same functions as Kodi 17 Estuary skin.