This guide shows you how to install Kodi 17 Config Wizard to set up all the best TV Addons for you automatically!
Difference Between Kodi 17 Config Wizard and Kodi 16 Config Wizard
The Kodi 17 Config Wizard itself is the same as the good ol’ Kodi 16 Config Wizard.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Loughborough, LEC) and IP address (126.96.36.199) now.
But now the Config Wizard is contained within the Indigo Wizard. The Indigo Wizard is simply the TVAddons Team’s way of packaging all their best apps into one Wizard.
Kodi 17 Config Wizard
If you already have Indigo tool installed in Kodi 17, just launch Indigo and then select Config Wizard > Install. If you don’t have Indigo installed, follow these steps to install Kodi 17 Config Wizard:
- These steps assume you are using Kodi 17 with the default skin, Estuary. To switch between Estuary (Kodi 17 default skin) and Confluence (Kodi 16 default skin), see our Kodi 17 skin switch video.
- Launch Kodi and go to the Kodi home screen.
- Now go to SYSTEM, which is the Gear icon in the top left
- Then go to System Settings
- Now turn on Unknown Sources
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, then go to SYSTEM again (Gear icon)
- Now select to File Manager
- Then choose “Add Source“
- Select “None” and enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, then press OK
- Now select the box below the area that says “Enter a name for the media source”
- Enter “kfire indigo” or any other name that’s unique and easy for you to remember
- Select “OK“, then select OK once more if necessary to finish adding the New Source
- Now return to the Kodi home screen once more
- Go to “Add-Ons“
- Then select the Package icon in the top left corner
- Now select “Install From Zip File“
- Select the newly-added source, “kfire indigo“
- Then choose the plugin.program.indigo.x.x.x.zip file
- Wait a minute for the program to install
- After it’s done installing, re-boot / re-launch Kodi.
- Once Kodi re-launches, wait a few moments for it to update all the new TV Addons!
What’s in Kodi 17 Config Wizard?
Enjoy movies, TV shows, IPTV streams, and great content from Kodi addons like:
What is Config Wizard?
Config Wizard is a program for Kodi that automatically downloads and installs all the best Kodi addons for you. In addition, it changes the background screen of Kodi.
Config Wizard is an example of a Kodi Build, like the Beast Build.
What are Kodi Builds?
Kodi Builds allow you to easily install a pre-configured collection of Kodi plugins all at once, instead of having to download them individually.
The Kodi 17 Config Wizard is one of the easiest ways to get all the best streaming TV addons into Kodi fast.
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .