This tutorial shows you how to install Kodi 17.1 No Limits Magic Build on Amazon Fire Stick or any Kodi-supported device.
Kodi 17.1 No Limits Magic Build
For those who do not know about Kodi No Limits Magic Build, it is one of the best builds of kodi 17.1 having a great user-interface, all the popular add-ons, and no hassle of a password or pin number for installing. Listed below are the steps to install Kodi 17.1 No Limits Magic Build.
HOW TO INSTALL KODI 17.1 No Limits Magic Build
- Launch Kodi
- At the top-left of the screen, click the System Settings Icon
- Click on File Manager
- Click Add Source on the left side
- A pop-up will appear. Click on “<None>”
- Type this URL: http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi
- Name it “No Limits”
- Press OK
- Go to the main menu and click on Add-ons
- Select Add-on Package Installer Icon from the top-left side
- Click on Install from zip file
- Select No Limits
- Select plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip
- A popup will appear with No Limits Repository installed
- Go back to the main menu
- Click Add-ons from left side
- Select Program add-ons
- Click on No Limits Wizard
- Select the version you want to install. We recommend 1-No Limits Magic (No XXX Section) as it has been working without any issues. Or if you’re using Amazon FireStick, try No Limits Firestick Lite build!
- Download will begin after which it will be installed
- After the installation is complete, the program will automatically quit
- Kodi 17.1 No Limits Magic Build is now installed. Simply restart kodi to start using it
- Related: Kodi 17.1 Addons: How to Install Indigo Wizard + Config Wizard
- Related: XBMC Add-Ons: Top 5 for Kodi 17.1 and later
Here’s my YouTube video on how to install Kodi 17.1 NO LIMITS Magic build:
For those of you who still have not updated Kodi to Kodi 17.1 Krypton:
Watch: How to Install Kodi 17.1 on FireStick Video Tutorial
For Further Help: Check out this Kodi 17 Post-Install Walk-Through video I made. It shows you how to become familiar with Kodi 17.
Kodi 17.1 No Limits Install TIPS
- When you go to choose the exact version of Kodi No Limits you want to install, here are the options you have:
- The “base” build is No Limits Magic (Adult)
- For the family-friendly version, get No Limits Magic (No XXX section)
- Then for Fire Stick, there’s No Limits FireStick Lite (Adult)
- Or try No Limits FireStick Lite (No XXX Section)
- .. and then the same list of sub-builds will repeat from other Sources, in case Source 1 doesn’t work for you.