This tutorial shows you how to install Kodi 17.1 Fusion. Kodi Fusion installer is the best source for add-ons or repositories which you can install on Kodi 17.1 Version.
For those who yet don’t know what Kodi is, Kodi is an excellent Free open source software that allows you to watch your favourite TV Shows, the latest movie releases and many more cool features.
- Kodi Fusion installer is now known as Indigo Wizard for Kodi Krypton (v17.1 and above)
Some of the repos in Kodi 17.1 Fusion allow you to add all the best video add-ons like SportsDevil, Exodus, Alluc and many other video add-ons. In this guide, you will find the easy to follow tutorials on how you can install Kodi 17.1 Fusion on any of your Kodi enabled devices. The tutorials below works perfectly on Mac, PC, Android, Raspberry Pi, Firestick and all devices that you have already set up Kodi on.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (22.214.171.124) now.
Kodi 17.1 Fusion Install First Step
While Kodi 17.1 Fusion allows you to install video add-ons and watch almost any type of movie or tv show, you stand a risk of being spied upon by your Internet service provider whose primary aim is to discover what you are streaming online and whether it relates to copyright infringement or violation. You can have your internet speed throttle by your Internet service provider if they suspect any Copyright infringement or violation in your streaming. This can also land you a warning letter from the DMCA as some Kodi 17.1 users have complained.
It is critical that you connect to a secured VPN like IPVanish before connecting your Kodi enabled Device to avoid your Internet service provider spying on you, This will ensure the total encryption of your Internet connection. You will then be able to continue browsing privately. To ensure your complete anonymity and encryption of your internet connection, just follow the following instructions:
- Go to IPVanish to set up a VPN Account
- Download the VPN Software on your Kodi Enable Device
- Install the VPN Software
- Open the VPN Software
- Connect the VPN Software to a server
- You can now open Kodi to watch any TV Show, Movie or completely live stream anonymously.
IPVanish is the best VPN Service you can use with Kodi 17.1 because their VPN Apps are particularly optimised to work perfectly with Kodi. There are other VPN service providers though.
Kodi 17.1 Fusion Installation Guide
The setting up process for Kodi 17.1 Fusion is a little bit different from setup process for earlier Kodi versions like Jarvis and the rest. Follow the below steps to install Fusion on Kodi 17.1
- Launch Kodi on your device and select the Settings Icon which is in the top left corner of your screen.
- Now go to System settings
- Select Expert Mode
- Select Addons
- Now turn on “Unknown Sources” so that you will be able to install add-ons from third parties.
- Click “Yes” when the warning boxes popups on the screen.
- Now go back to the home screen on Kodi and select the “Settings” icon
- Now go to File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Choose none and enter into the path http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/
- Name the path Fusion and select Ok
Hurray! You now have your Kodi 17.1 Fusion installed
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Now we will put you through the process of installing video add-ons from Kodi 17.1 Fusion
There are several ways through which we can install video add-ons from Fusion, but for the purpose of this easy tutorial, we will be using Exodus.
- Select Addons from the home screen of Kodi
- Select the package installer the Icon of which you will find at the top-left corner of the screen
- Select install from zip file
- Select Fusion
- Select Kodi Repos
- Now select English
- Now choose and install repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip
- Wait for the addon enabled notification to show
- Now select Install from repository
- Now select the Exodus repository to open it
- Click on Video Addons>Exodus and choose install
- Now wait until you see the Exodus Addon enabled notification show on the screen
- Now go back to the home screen of Kodi
- In the tab from the left-hand column, select Addons
- Now all the Video Addons you have installed before will Appear here including Exodus
Top Video Addons You Can Install Through Fusion on Kodi 17.1
- Exodus: Currently the most popular add-ons on Kodi. It works perfectly on all Kodi 17.1. It is the updated version of Genesis although its future seems uncertain after its developer Lambda stepped down from the maintenance of the addon. You can watch movies and TV shows perfectly on Exodus.
- Specto Fork: With a code that was developed using the Genesis, Specto fork has almost the same user interface like Genesis. It allows you to save and find your favourite programs quickly and easily.
- Zen: Very similar to Exodus as it allows you to stream movies and tv shows. It also allows you to choose from a server list. You can save your favourite Tv shows and movies to a list.
- Phoenix: An enormous resource for finding good streaming sources. A very nice addon that is constantly updated. There is more than one contributor to Phoenix currently. You can watch tv shows and movies with this addon.
- UK Turks: A useful addon with a cool layout and categories like TV Shows, Live TV, Movies, Sports, Cartoons and documentaries. You don’t need to search through any server list as it is a one-click-to play addon.
- Sports Devil: Mainly a sport based video addon for streaming sports events live on your Kodi device. Some of the streams here play live streams from Fox News to Cartoon Network.
- 1Channel: This is an excellent replicate of Exodus as it can play almost same content with Exodus.
- It has a very straightforward interface.
- Wolf pack: This is another add-on you can install on Kodi 17.1 Fusion. It has categories for almost everything. Major categories include Kids zones, music, live cam, TV shows, anime, latest movies, standup, and 3D Movies. You can watch so many movies and stream live videos with Wolf Pack
- Salt: Salt was developed by the people behind 1Channel. The Salt is an acronym meaning “Streaming all the Sources”. You can stream TV shows and movies on salt
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.