This easy tutorial shows you How to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard on Amazon FireStick or any Kodi-enabled device.
Ares Wizard PIN Number
We also show you how to very easily get the Ares Wizard PIN number you need to install Kodi 17.1 Builds with Ares.
How to Install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard:
This tutorial walks you through how to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard in 10 minutes or less.
Take advantage of my easy written guide below or my YouTube tutorial video on How to install Ares Wizard in Kodi.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
HIDE ME NOW
After installing Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard, also check out these Kodi Builds:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- How to Install Kodi 17.1 Durex Build
- Kodi No Limits Magic Build gives you all the TV Addons you’ll ever need
- TVAddons team made a great collection of Kodi plugins called the Kodi 17.1 Config Wizard.
Most urgently, install a Kodi VPN to unblock all Kodi providers and protect you from being tracked by your ISP.
Kodi 17.1 Pulse Build Install:
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM, which is the Gear icon in the top left corner.
- Then go to System Settings
- Now select “Add-Ons“
- Then turn on “Unknown Sources“. After that, press Yes.
- Go back one level by pressing the back button on the Fire TV Remote
- Then select File Manager.
- Now choose “Add Source“.
- Select “None” and enter the path http://ares-repo.eu/
- Then select OK.
- Now choose the box that says “Enter a name for this media source”. Enter a name such as “kfiretv ares” and press OK.
- Then select OK once more to finish adding the new Kodi source.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen.
- Then select “Add-Ons“.
- Now press the Package icon in the top left corner (this is the Kodi 17.1 Package Installer).
- Then select “Install From Zip File“
- Now choose the new source you added, “kfiretv ares“.
- Then select the “repository.aresproject” folder
- Then select the file in that folder, which is named something similar to: repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip
- Now wait a minute for the Ares Wizard (which installs Kodi Builds for us) to finish installing.
- After you see the “Ares Wizard” add-on enabled notification, go to “Install From Repository”.
- Then select “Ares Project“.
- Now choose “Program Add-Ons“
- Select Ares Wizard.
- Then press Install. Ares Wizard is now ready to install the first time it is run.
- Now return to the Kodi homescreen by pressing Back on the Fire TV remote a few times.
- Then under Program Add-Ons, choose Ares Wizard.
- Wait a minute for Ares Wizard to finish installing – you’ll see the Ares Wizard enabled notification.
- Wait for Ares Wizard to Launch and load the Best Kodi 17.1 Builds. You may need to attempt launching Ares Wizard two or three times.
- After Ares Wizard is open, select a Kodi build, such as Kodi 17 Pulse build.
- After that, if the build you selected requires you to enter a PIN, then use a second device like an Android / iOS smartphone / PC to browse to the address displayed on your Kodi screen (the address for mine was http://bit.ly/build_pin recently, but previously it was http://bit.ly/getpin.
- Enter the PIN number shown by your browser into the Ares Wizard “Enter PIN” box on your screen.
- Then finally select “Pulse Build Krypton”. After that, select “Install” to start the Kodi Pulse Build install process.
- After Pulse Build is done installing, restart Kodi to enjoy the madness.
- Don’t forget to unblock all Kodi streams with our Kodi VPN tutorial.
Here’s my YouTube tutorial video on how to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard:
Kodi Ares Wizard Download:
Here is a screenshot of the file you need to install on Kodi. By the way, this is a great way to check whether or not the Kodi source you’re adding will work. More specifically, enter the Kodi source in your browser. If your browser shows you a file and/or folders like in the screenshot below, then the source should work. The Ares Wizard zip file for Kodi 17.1 Krypton looks similar to this in your browser (such as Google Chrome):
What is Kodi Ares Wizard?
Kodi Ares Wizard is an amazing collection of Kodi builds that provide you with amazing addons for streaming TV and movies.
- Ares Wizard for Kodi 17.1 Krypton provides you with an easy-to-install selection of great Kodi Builds to install on FireStick or any device.
Ares Wizard lets you install some of the best Kodi builds, such as:
- Pulse Builds for Kodi, which is an all-in-one amazing bundle of TVAddons all set up for you
We hope you dig Ares Wizard Krypton!
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
Pin number please
This video shows you how to get the Pin number:
I hope you finally got it! If not, here’s a new video I made on how to get Ares Wizard build pin:
I need a pin # for ares wizard I have downloaded kodi 18 to fire stick
Hey Olin, the pin number changes every 20 minutes, but is really easy to get. Check out the new Ares Wizard article. The web address to visit for the pin is there. Please let me know if that was easy for you. It really is as simple as visiting a web page that has a number in big, red letters for you to type into the Ares Wizard.