This tutorial shows you how to install the latest Kodi 17.1 Android install method, for any device running Android OS.
- Related: Kodi Movie Addons: TOP 5 for 2017 + Install Videos
- Related: How To Install Kodi 17.1 Wookie Build
In case you are using Kodi on Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick, please refer to our Kodi 17.1 FireStick Install guide as Amazon devices such as FireStick requires a slightly different process to install Kodi 17.1 Krypton due to the absence of Google Play Store from these devices.
So, if your device does have Google Play Store (such as Android smartphones, tablets, TV boxes), then follow the instructions below to install Kodi 17.1 on your Android device:
KODI 17.1 ANDROID INSTALL GUIDE
- If your Android device has Google Play Store installed, open it. If your device does not have Google Play Store, watch this video tutorial made by us
- Now search for Kodi in the Google Play Store
- Select the official Kodi app in the search results
- Click Install
- Wait for Kodi 17.1 to download and get installed
- Click Open to launch Kodi
- We recommend our readers to Install Android VPN for Total Security & Online Privacy
KODI 17.1 ADD-ONS
- How to Install Kodi 17.1 Phoenix Add-on
- XBMC Add-Ons: Top 5 for Kodi 17.1 and later
- How to Install All TVAddons with Kodi 17 .1 Config Wizard (via Indigo Wizard)
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (184.108.40.206).