In the KFireTV Podcast / Screencast, I show you an in-depth look inside the streaming media services available to you.
But more importantly, I’m going to show you how to set each of them up and make them work together in harmony.
- Listen instantly now by clicking the links below.
- Subscribe & listen to the KFireTV Podcast in iTunes (Audio only)
- Subscribe & Listen in Google Play Music (Audio only).
- Or Add & Listen to my podcast using whatever Podcast app is installed in your smartphone (like the free app Podbean) by clicking the orange icon directly below (Audio only):
- or Watch the KFireTV Screencast on YouTube by pressing the Play button below (Audio and Video)
Below this paragraph, watch the YouTube video version of this week’s Episode + my computer screen while I was recording the Podcast (aka “screencast”). Below the video are some images that go along with the Podcast:
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (188.8.131.52) now.
What’s in Episode 1 of the KFireTV Podcast?
- Ultimate Home Theater Setup: In this section of each Podcast, I walk you through how to set up your own Home Theater and/or Plex media server.
- CURRENT News on Streaming TV & Movies: With Part 2 of every podcast, I keep you updated with all the latest info on the best streaming services to use today – not yeterday.
- My Step-by-Step Tutorials in Part 3 of every Podcast / screencast show you how to perform the latest tasks in setting up a solid, reliable media system in your home or business. For example, in Episode 1 (“Jonesin’ for Streams”) I talk you through how to Install Kodi 18 PREVIEW on Firestick. Eventually I’ll even show you How to Install Kodi 18 Builds on Firestick!
Home Theater Tutorial Example
- Have a back yard? I’ll show you how to set up a movie theater in it with a projector, some speakers, and a Firestick.
Thanks Jason (on Flickr) for the awesome photo.