This tutorial shows you How to Install Wookie on Kodi. Wookie is a Kodi build Wizard that auto-configures your Kodi installation by adding a specific set of TV Addons to Kodi, as well as a custom user interface (theme) and other Kodi system tweaks. Wookie is just one of many Kodi builds like Kodi Beast Build, Hyper TT, and Hub Wizard. Here’s how to Install Wookie:
- We recommend that you clear the data on your device and do a Fresh Start (aka Factory Reset / re-install) on your Kodi installation before you install Wookie.
- Launch Kodi
- Go to File Manager, which is just below SYSTEM
- Now choose Add Source
- Then select NONE
- Enter http://Wookiespmc.com/wiz/ without the quotes, then select Done
- Select the box that says Enter a name for this media source
- Enter “KFire Wookie” or any name you’d like
- Now press OK
- Return to the Kodi dashboard (aka Home Screen)
- Now select SYSTEM
- Then select Add-Ons
- Now choose Install From Zip File
- Select the new source you added (“KFire Wookie”)
- Then select “Click me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip”
- Now wait a few seconds for the Add-On Enabled notification to appear (usually in the bottom right corner of Kodi)
- After you see the notification, go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Now select Wookie
- At this point, select the build of Wookie you’d like to install on Kodi. After you select a Wookie build, the Wookie Wizard will proceed to download the build, extract it onto your device, and then finish the installation by setting up your Kodi configuration for you automatically.
What is Wookie Wizard?
Wookie Wizard is a very popular user-made Kodi app that installs a pre-defined selection of Kodi plugins (aka TV Addons) to your Kodi, which combine with a slick set of user interface elements to give you a great Kodi experience.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
If you’ve used Apollo build or Beast Build, you know what I mean. This Kodi build, like some other Kodi builds, is particularly well-known for its great selection of streaming plugins. So check it out!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
After you launch the Wookie Wizard, you’ll see the TOOLS section. The Tools section includes a tool to Clear Cache in Kodi. It also contains an Internet Speed test to make sure your Internet connection can handle HD streaming and other high-demand activities. There’s also a tool to Reset Kodi to Factory Defaults and a tool to Delete Packages from Kodi. We recommend you do all of these before Installing Builds with Wookie Wizard.
Wookie Wizard Sections
- Install Wookie is self-explanatory. This button will install the standard Wookie Build onto Kodi.
- The World Addons section contains builds for many different World languages
- Community Builds is a collection of user-made Kodi builds. This is a great section. Check it out!
- Tools is an area where you should Clear Cache and reset everything else before you go to install Wookie Builds.
- Then we have a Close button to take you out of the Wookie Wizard.
Funny Pictures of Wookies
Here’s a small collection of funny Wookie / Chewbacca pics. Enjoy! :
- Chewbacca L’Oreal Commercial (http://www.morph-retouch.co.uk/Wookie-Among-Us):
- Crazy hair Chewbacca (http://www.morph-retouch.co.uk):
- Chewbacca Wookie stuffed animals:
- Wookie Goldberg:
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
If the Wookie Wizard doesn’t work for you, try a different Kodi (aka XBMC) build! We recommend Kodi Beast Build.