Important TVAddons Notice!
Check the KFire TV home page for the latest news and Kodi TVAddons information. The third-party Kodi TVAddons landscape constantly changes!
After you install Kodi on your FireTV, this is How to Install TV Addons:
UPDATE for Indigo: Indigo Wizard is now the way to install TV Addons on Kodi for FireStick.
Breaking News for June 14, 2017: The TVAddons.ag website is offline. But you can still install TV Addons by using these alternate Indigo Wizard sources (below)! Use the step-by-step tutorial further down on this page to install TV Addons in Kodi quickly and easily.
- Indigo Wizard (new source #1): http://bit.ly/indigoalt1 (Enter this “Shortlink” as the new Source in Kodi’s File Manager!)
- Alternate link for Indigo Tool (new source #2): http://bit.ly/indigoalt2a (Enter this “Shortlink” as a new Source in Kodi’s File Manager!)
- Direct Download link to Indigo Wizard ZIP File: http://bit.ly/indigoaltzip (Use the Downloader app to download this zip file directly to your Firestick / other device. Then use Kodi’s File Manager to add your Firestick’s “downloads” folder as a New Source.)
- https://github.com/kodil/kodil/blob/master/repo/plugin.program.indigo/plugin.program.indigo-2.0.1.zip for use when bit.ly links won’t resolve.
UPDATE for Kodi 17.3 Krypton: There was a security threat in Kodi 17.1 and previous versions, which allowed users to be hacked through subtitle files. Kodi 17.3 was released, which fixed this. Then Kodi 17.3 was released with more bug fixes.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
HIDE ME NOW
UPDATE for Kodi 17.1 Krypton: Team Kodi released Kodi 17.1 to enable stronger security, which means you MUST upgrade to Kodi 17.1 in order for TVAddons to work 100% properly.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
After you install Indigo Wizard on Kodi, you will then have 2 methods to setup TV Addons on Kodi Firestick: Method A (Config Wizard) and Method B (AddOn Installer).
Before you install TV Addons in Kodi, we strongly recommend that you secure your Kodi streams. Why? Because U.S. Congress just repealed Internet privacy laws, which means your ISP can now legally sell your browsing history and other personal data. So watch my Kodi VPN Setup tutorials to see how to protect against it! Also take 60% off a 1 Year VPN plan when you use this coupon code/link: (FIRETV25).
Method A: Install TV Addons with Config Wizard
The steps below show you how to Install Indigo Wizard on Amazon Fire Stick so you can install TV Addons:
Install TV Addons
To install TV Addons on FireTV using CONFIG WIZARD (“Method A”) with Indigo Wizard for Kodi 17:
- From the Kodi homescreen, go to SYSTEM (which is the “gear” icon in Kodi 17)
- Then go to System Settings. Now select “Add-Ons” from the menu on the left
- Now turn on “Unknown Sources“. Then return to the Kodi homescreen.
- Then go to System > File Manager > Add Source
- Select the box on-screen that says “None“
- Then enter http://bit.ly/indigoalt1
- If the source above doesn’t work, try the alternate source http://bit.ly/indigoalt2a instead. Or enter https://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/addons.superrepo.org/ instead and then browse to the “v7/addons/plugin.program.indigo/” folder to find the Indigo zip file.
- Press OK
- Then select the box that says “Enter a name for the media source”
- Now enter any name that’s easy to find again, then press OK
- Now press OK once more to finish adding the new source
- Back at the Main Menu, enter the Add-ons section
- Then go to Add-on Browser (AKA: Package Manager) > Install from zip > Select the “fusion” source you added
- If you see a /begin-here/ folder, then select it. If not, don’t worry – continue on.
- Now select the “plugin.program.indigo-x.y.z.zip” file to install TV Addons (whichever is the latest version that appears on your screen).
- After Indigo Wizard installs, go back to the Kodi home screen by pressing the Back button on the Fire TV remote.
- Then find and select Indigo Wizard under Program Add-Ons.
- After Indigo Wizard launches, select Add-Ons to install Kodi plugins one-by-one. Or select Config Wizard to install a basic Kodi “build” with many TVAddons pre-installed for you. If you install TV Addons individually, find them in the main Kodi home screen after they install and launch them individually. See more details about that in the next section of this page (below).
- If you chose to install Config Wizard, hit OK and it’ll download and install your TVaddons. Just give it a few minutes and then restart the Firestick when it’s all done. This is the step that will actually install TV Addons on your FireTV. Once your TVaddons are installed, look underneath VIDEOS in Kodi and you’ll see great TVAddons installed like SALTS, The Royal We, Genesis, Phoenix, Velocity, and 1Channel.
- Install the Firestick VPN app to protect your Kodi streams from being snooped on by your ISP.
Important: If Config Wizard asks what type of device you have, select ANDROID or Fire TV or Amazon Device, because the Fire TV and Fire Stick are basically just streaming devices which run a custom version of Android OS. Some users report that the “FireTV” option is not available for them in the Config Wizard. If this is the case, or if the steps above don’t work for you, then try this instead:
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
Install TV Addons Using AddOn Installer (Method #2)
- Follow the steps above, but at Step 4, don’t install the Config Wizard zip file – install the Add On Installer zip file.
- Go to Programs > Add On Installer.
- Once you open AddOn Installer, go to Featured add-ons. Then select the addons you wish to install (one-by-one). We recommend Exodus, Phoenix, 1Channel, ChannelPEAR and other addons you can find on our list of the best Kodi addons.
This method for installing Kodi TVAddons on FireStick should work around any Config Wizard issues you may have. The fact is the Config Wizard pretty much just installs the best TVAddons. So you can do that yourself using this second method – just install the TV addons you want individually!
This is fantastic, thank you. The only thing I got stumped on was finding where “programs” is in the 17.1! Other than that… Easy peasy! Thanks so much.
Thanks so much, Rachel! The “Programs” in Kodi 17.1 should be under “Add-Ons”, as a sub-level called “Program Add-Ons”. I’m pretty sure this is correct..
I just enjoy watching kodi tv. Keep up the great work on serving the nation with entertainment that’s convenient and affordable
How do you updated on your TV my is 2016 and I cannot see some of the movies it take to long time I got to go through all of them free thing to find one. Unsubscribe me please if I got to paid.
I installed kodi successfully so no issue there. I went to this path v7/addons/plugin.program.indigo/ using this source https://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/addons.superrepo.org/
When I go to install indigo it does take a while. But I eventually see it and when I go to install Exodus in the addons area, I get a black X in a red circuit telling me there was an error and to check the log file. I can not go into any location to install the add on without getting this error.
I should have stayed on 16.1 as it was still working lol.
Don’t worry – we can fix this. The fact that you got this far is a good sign, and it means that you can simply use a different source to install Exodus (such as this: https://www.kodifiretvstick.com/install-tv-addons-alternative/ ) – Note: the original Smash Repo URL is offline, but I added an alternate URL to the article).
Or install a Kodi build like Xenon build ( https://www.kodifiretvstick.com/kodi-xenon-build-install-diggz-xxx/ ), which is the best way to go. Xenon build adds Exodus and several other great addons & menus.
If you want to downgrade Kodi to 16.1, here’s how to do that (but not recommended, since Kodi versions prior to 17.1 have security issues): https://www.kodifiretvstick.com/downgrade-kodi-fire-tv/
Tonja, you should use this tutorial: https://www.kodifiretvstick.com/kodi-pair-fix/
That tutorial walks you throug how to reset Kodi, then how to install all the best addons.
Not finding “programs.”
Hey Steve… thanks for the heads-up! It’s been changed now, as it should have read “Package Manager,” which is at the top of the Add-ons section menu and looks like an open box.
Hi Leah… the Add-on browser is the “open box” icon above the menu once you are within the Add-ons area. It should be on the left directly above the “Video add-ons” menu item. I hope this helps.
I can’t find the Add-on Browser (AKA: Package Manager). I installed indigo wizard, went back to the main menu, scrolled down to add-ons, clicked and my only options are: video add-ons, music add-ons, program add-ons, android apps, picture add-ons, my add-ons, download
After step 11 I get Remote Share error box that says “Couldn’t connect to network server.” I can not figure out what the problem is. I haven’t been able to find answers any place else regarding this either. Please Help.
Have you tried installing a Kodi build instead of installing Addons?
Try this instead:
Hey I have a box with Kodi download to it ok I’m trying to get the new add-ons can you please tell me which link to do this can not live without it .
You’ll want to start at the KFire TV front page, which keeps up with all the latest TV addons, builds, repos and wizards. There are plenty of wonderful builds and TV addons you can install that we’ve written on lately. Enjoy!