This guide shows you how to install Tubi TV Android for legit streaming movies & TV shows! Woohoo! Tubi TV is available for Android devices, iOS devices (like iPhone and iPad), and browsers.
Install Tubi TV Android
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Search for Tubi TV or click this link
- Press “Tubi TV – Free Movies & TV” in the search results
- Select INSTALL
- After the install is done, the INSTALL button will now display “OPEN“
- Press OPEN
- After Tubi TV launches, sign up for Tubi TV
- Then log in using the username and password you set when you registered for Tubi TV
- Use the Tubi TV main menu to browse through movies & TV shows
Apps Like Tubi TV
The Tubi TV Alternatives below will work as substitutes in case Tubi TV isn’t your thing, or if TubiTV isn’t working for you:
- Install Crackle Android (Video) – Crackle is a good legit streaming movie app that’s multi-platform (works on Android and other device types)
- Install Popcornflix Android (Video) – PopcornFlix is another decent streaming app for movies & TV shows
- Install Showbox Android (Video) – Show Box is an app like Kodi that works great on Kodi
More Ways to Watch Tubi TV
Tubi TV is also available in your browser at https://tubitv.com. So pretty much any device (particularly PCs) that can display a nice big browser window can play Tubi TV’s website.
- Get Tubi TV for Android
- For iOS devices, get Tubi TV here.
- Or in your PC’s browser, go to https://tubitv.com
What’s on Tubi TV?
- Movies like Paranormal Activity, Crash, and Stigmata are all found on Tubi TV. They even have an entire section called “Not on Netflix”. Some other movies you’ll find on Tubi.TV are Serpico, Krampus, Ghost Dog, and Ghost in the Shell.
- TV Shows such as Camelot and Queer as Folk are featured on Tubi TV.
- Genres such as Staff Picks, New Arrivals, and Comedy (remember Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey? it’s on Tubi).
If you have trouble with the Tubi TV app, ask us on the KFire YouTube Channel.