The SuperRepo Kodi repository is an amazing Kodi repository that provides to us just about every repository to install just about every TV Addon known to man. It’s easy to install, too! If you’re familiar with adding a new source in Kodi’s file manager, just add “http://srp.nu” and go from there. If you’re NOT familiar with this process, then follow the quick step-by-step guide below. Follow these steps to install Super Repo in Kodi by adding “http://srp.nu” as a new File Source:
How to Install SuperRepo
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add New Source
- Select the empty box to enter a file path
- Enter http://srp.nu in the file path box
- Select the Name field and enter a name, such as “s” for Super Repo
- Click OK to finish adding the new source
- Go back to the Kodi / XBMC home screen
- Go to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install From Zip File
- Choose the new source you added (“s”)
- Select the folder that matches the version of Kodi / XBMC you have
- Select “All” to show the SuperRepo “All Repositories” zip file
- Select the “All Repositories” zip file (the file name will be something similar to http://srp.nu/jarvis/all/super repo.kodi.jarvis.all-0.7.04.zip)
- Go back to the Kodi home screen
- Go to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Get Add-Ons
- Select “All Add-Ons”
- BOOM – You’re done. Now just select an add-on to install it!
- After you install an Add-On (such as Exodus), just return to the Kodi home screen and launch the new add-on by going to VIDEOS > Add-Ons, then select the add-on name ;) Cheers
Issues Installing Super Repo?
If you have issues installing Super Repo, try to first re-install Kodi. Then try installing the Super Repository (as some call it) again.
SuperRepo Kodi 17 (Krypton) for 2016 & 2017
Super Repo for Kodi 17 (“Krypton”) is located at:
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Kuala Lumpur, 14) and IP address (126.96.36.199) now.
All the TVAddons in the world are just a zip file download away! Enjoy :)
SuperRepo Zip File URL for ALL Kodi Versions
- Helix (Kodi v14): http://srp.nu/helix/all/super repo.kodi.helix.all-0.7.04.zip
- Isengard (Kodi v15): http://srp.nu/isengard/all/super repo.kodi.isengard.all-0.7.04.zip
- Jarvis (Kodi v16): http://srp.nu/jarvis/all/super repo.kodi.jarvis.all-0.7.04.zip
- Kyrpton (Kodi v17): http://srp.nu/krypton/all/super repo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip
Looking for the Fusion Repo?
Check out our XBMC Hub Wizard / Fusion install guide.