Now, here are the exceptionally basic steps to set-up the No Limits Magic Build for Kodi using the No Limits Wizard.
Add Kodi Source for No Limits Wizard
- While on the Kodi home screen, click the Cog icon above the Kodi main menu to enter the “System” menu.
- Then, enter the File Manager.
- Next, select Add Source.
- Now click on “None” to manually input an external source location.
- Then, enter the No Limits source URL http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/
- Give it a name that will allow you to recognize this source, such as “No Limits Builds,” then check for typos and click on OK.
Install the No Limits Wizard
The No Limits Wizard installs directly from the source we added, so there is no repository installation step. The wizard itself takes care of the repository information, thus assuring you of the latest updates directly.
- Now, head back to the Kodi home screen, then into Add-Ons.
- Enter the Add-ons browser (open package icon) above the menu.
- Then, elect to Install From Zip File
- Next, choose the No Limits source we added.
- Select the No Limits Wizard zip file, named plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip at this time, then click OK. When you select the zip file and then move to the menu, the zip file appears to deselect. You can see the zip file remains selected even after losing focus by looking at the status bar in the bottom of the dialog. If the status bar still displays the zip file name, then click OK. With the Firestick or Fire TV remote control, just click the zip file itself, then Kodi skips the okay button.
- Wait a moment, then the “Repository Enabled” notification appears.
Install the Kodi No Limits Magic Build
- You’ll find the No Limits Wizard in Kodi’s Add-ons menu.
- Upon opening the No Limits Wizard, you find a menu of build and server choices. Scroll to the bottom and use the Fresh Start if you need to clean your Kodi system before build installation. You should always install a new build on a clean Kodi installation to avoid incompatibilities.
- Choose which version of the No Limits build you would like to install, then click on it. XXX and family versions of both the Magic and No Limits Firestick Lite builds exist at this time. The No Limits Firestick Lite family edition weighs in at only a 181.56 MB download at the time of writing. The XXX addition to each adds roughly 5 MB.
- Having chosen and clicked on a build in the No Limits Wizard, then your selection downloads and extracts.
- Then, the No Limits Wizard counts down to force closing Kodi. This allows your new build to complete the install and update when you start Kodi back up.
- Upon your next launch of Kodi, give the No Limits Magic build time to update everything and get itself squared away. This may take as long as a few minutes depending on your device and connection speed. It can take much longer or possibly even corrupt your device if interrupted during this process.
- Then, perhaps the most important step if you’ve not done so yet: protect yourself with the best, most secure VPN for Kodi! Having done that, you can watch what you like, when you like, with nobody watching you. Enjoy!
For more great builds, check out the Looking Glass Wizard. There are builds for both Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia! Also, don’t forget to check the KFire TV front page for the latest builds and TV addons available.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Moreno Valley, CA) and IP address (184.108.40.206) now.
Kodi No Limits Magic Build Installation Video Walk-Through
Ian made this YouTube tutorial video on how to install Kodi No Limits Magic Build very recently. He explains the entire process in some detail and shows you step-by-step even what to hit on your Fire TV remote control at each stage.
Be sure to stop by the KFire TV YouTube Channel and give a shout-out. Subscribe to keep up with our regular publication of fresh tutorial videos. The third-party Kodi TV addons landscape changes constantly, so a subscription keeps you in the know.
Please note that the official XBMC Foundation Kodi support sites consider both the No Limits Magic Build and No Limits Wizard unofficial addons, so neither the XBMC Foundation nor Kodi TV will support it. Feel free to ask for help in the comments below.