This tutorial shows you how to install Movie4k.to Kodi addon. This addon can be installed using the Fusion Wizard (aka Hub Wizard / Config Wizard), so if you’ve installed Kodi TV Addons using the XBMC Hub Wizard before – then just repeat that process and go into the “xbmc-repos” folder, then use repository.eleazar-x.x.zip. If you haven’t installed Kodi plugins with the Hub Wizard, this is how to install Movie4k.to using the Hub Wizard:
- Launch Kodi
- Now go to File Manager, which is found just below SYSTEM
- Choose “Add Source“
- Then select NONE
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Now select DONE
- Select the box that says “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter “KFire Fusion” or any other name you’d like
- Now choose OK
- Return to the Kodi home screen. On Fire TV / FireStick this can be done by pressing the “Back” button on the Fire TV Remote.
- Now go to SYSTEM (not File Manager, this time)
- Go to Add-Ons
- Now select Install From Zip File
- Then choose the new “KFire Fusion” source you added
- Then select the “xbmc-repos” folder.
- Now choose the “nickat’s Kodi Repository“
- Then select Video AddOns
- Now choose Movie4k.to
- Finally, select INSTALL.
- Wait a few seconds for the “AddOn Enabled” notification to appear.
- Then launch Movie4k.to Kodi addon by returning to the Kodi home screen – then go to “Add-Ons” which is just below VIDEOS. From the VIDEOS > Add-Ons screen, you will see Movie4k.to. Select Movie4k.to to launch the app!
What’s in Movie4k.to?
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
The Movie 4K plugin for Kodi generally contains – you guessed it – movies.
Error Installing Movie4k.to?
If you encountered an error while installing this Kodi plugin, we strongly recommend you first uninstall Kodi. Then install Kodi again. Finally, use this guide to install Movie4k.to one more time. Usually this process will fix broken TV Addons in Kodi.