The Looking Glass repository is new to the Kodi third-party scene, but boy is it a welcome addition! With the recent downfall of the Ares Wizard, the new Looking Glass Wizard brings the magic back into your entertainment centers just in the nick of time.
With anti-piracy coalitions and government agencies both constantly gunning for unofficial Kodi developers this past year, we present a striking new-comer. The Looking Glass repository includes some great structure, wonderful TV addons, and a wizard capable of bringing a smile to your face. There are Looking Glass builds to fit on the smallest Firestick and some full builds to keep you entertained until the next ice age and beyond. Make certain that you check in regularly on the KFire TV home page to know what happens within the undulating landscape of the Kodi third-party community.
Keep it Secret; Keep it Safe
You probably know by now that accessing the internet requires the use of a highly secure VPN if you value your safety or privacy. Since the MPA and ACT crackdown last week, nobody in the Kodi third-party community can doubt that. Your online activities get monitored and recorded when you access the internet without one. Hackers only need the information learned very easily by spending 5 minutes watching one of several available YouTube videos. Your ISP and agencies governing Ashburn, VA don’t even need that; they already record your data streams routinely. Most of our readers use the best VPN for Kodi, IPVanish.
Looking Glass Repository
Setup Looking Glass Repo Source Location
- Enter Settings (cog icon above main menu).
- Then, access the File Manager.
- Now, select Add Source.
- Then, choose None, which lets you add a Kodi media source location manually.
- Now, input (http://repo.lookingglass.rocks/), then say OK.
- Give it the name Looking Glass, then check for typos and click okay
- Then, notice that Looking Glass is now an available install source on your way back to the home screen of Kodi.
Install Looking Glass Repo
Here, we’ll install the Looking Glass Repository from that source location. Once installed, make certain to browse around inside of it. I think you’ll find many pleasant surprises. We’ll go over some of those surprises in very-soon-to-come articles. Check the KFire TV home page for the most recent articles and tutorials to get the most out of Kodi.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
- Head back to Kodi’s front page, then select Add-ons
- Enter the Add-on browser (opened box icon above menu)
- Choose Install from zip file
- Choose the Looking Glass Repository source, which we named Looking Glass earlier.
- Next, select repository.lookingglass.zip.
- If you mouse over to the OK button, the repository.lookingglass.zip file won’t appear selected anymore. This Kodi visual glitch confuses some people. Check the status bar below, which should still show it as selected, then click OK.
- Hold your horses for a mere moment, then you’ll see a popup at top right letting you know Looking Glass Add-on Installed!
Once you’ve successfully installed the Looking Glass Repository, you have easy access to some fantastic entertainment. Make sure to enjoy yourself safely with the best VPN available for Kodi users!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.