The Looking Glass Wizard seems incredibly promising for a modification of the Aftermath Wizard template. The developers have a grand vision of what Kodi users want in a Wizard and seem quite capable of delivering. If you want a wide selection of Kodi builds to choose from, you get them within the Looking Glass Wizard. You also get an impressive assortment of maintenance tools for when streams die off or Kodi begins to feel sluggish.
Pro Tip: Always stay within an impregnably secure VPN when using Kodi TV addons. Your ISP keeps a record of all your online activities, then sells that information to anyone willing to pay. There are just too many agencies and individuals watching and recording your every action online when you don’t use an encrypted VPN. Far too often, they take action as well. We make the best VPN for Kodi available at 60% off its retail price for our readers, so the best protection comes out to less than a cup of Starbucks per month.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (New Orleans, LA) and IP address (22.214.171.124) now.
Preparation for Installation
Kodi Installed and Updated
Before you can install any third-party Kodi TV addons, which includes repos, builds and wizards, you must first have Kodi installed. I think that should go without saying, but better safe than confuzzled. If you’d like to review the very best way to install Kodi, check out our guide to updating and installing to the latest (and last) Kodi Krypton release. You can access it here at How to Install/Update Kodi 17.6.
Once you have Kodi running, you need to enable the use of unknown sources. If you’ve not done this yet, then head over to our How To Enable Unknown Sources guide at this time.
Stop Automatic Updates
In the third-party Kodi TV addons landscape of today, turning off automated updates helps keep you safe. Individuals, private organizations, and government agencies alike have overtaken or hacked Kodi repositories and injected malware and spyware. You can avoid these by checking a trusted source before updating your TV addons manually. Whenever issues start cropping up, as they do with Kodi over time, stop in and ask here. We help when we can, and usually have the latest Kodi TV addons news. If you wish to stop automated updates from potentially stealing from or spying on you, then check out our Turn Off Automatic Updates guide.
Looking Glass Repo
The Looking Glass Wizard resides in the Looking Glass Repo. If you have this installed already, then jump to the wizard installation section. If you still need the Looking Glass repo installed, swing by our How to Install Looking Glass Kodi Repository tutorial. We’ll remain right here until you return. I promise.
Install the Looking Glass Wizard
It feels like time to coax the wizard from his lair, then let the magic flow. Let’s get this show on the road, so fire Kodi up if you haven’t already.
- Go to the Kodi home screen, then click the Add-ons menu item.
- Then, open the Add-ons Browser.
- Now, choose to Install from repository.
- After that, select the Looking Glass Repository.
- Then, go into the Looking Glass repository’s Program add-ons section.
- Choose the Looking Glass Wizard for installation.
- Then, click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- You will notice a dialog telling you Looking Glass Wizard Add-on Installed, then do a little dance of joy before moving on…
- The wizard launches automatically upon successful installation, then asks you what to save and what should be cleared out.
- After executing the items you selected, then you get prompted to install a build. I chose to ignore it for now so I could look around and get the lay of the land first.
- The Looking Glass Wizard can now be found in Kodi’s Add-ons > Program add-ons menu.
- Here, you can see it in Kodi’s Add-ons menu on the home screen.
- Now you can easily use said addon by Kodi Home screen , Just navigate through Add-ons > Program Add-ons >Looking Glass Wizard.
With the death of the Ares Wizard, we are pleased as Punch with the appearance of this Judy. It starts with just a few rough edges, then more than makes up for this with a wonderful assortment of options. Whether you want the latest Kodi 18 Leia Firestick build, or simply to watch the game, Looking Glass Wizard handles it for you. The only thing this wizard can’t do is hide your identity and secure your streams. For that, we offer you the very best VPN for Kodi at a 60% discount and with a 7-day money-back guarantee!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .