This tutorial shows you the install Kodi YouTube process for Fire TV and FireStick. To complete this process, it should take about 5 minutes and you do not require a phone or PC to sideload Kodi. This process can also be done with a PC, any Android device, and several other device types. See our YouTube channel for the video version of this tutorial as well as other tutorials.
Install Kodi YouTube
- From the FireTV home screen, go to Search
- Enter “es file”, then use the Fire TV remote to select “es file”
- Press Enter on the remote to search for “es file”
- In the search results, select [easyazon_link identifier=”B008K6HN8I” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]ES File Explorer[/easyazon_link]
- Press Install
- Select Open
- After the ES File Explorer app launches, go to Favorite in the main ES File Explorer menu
- Press Add
- Select the field to enter the address of the new Favorite
- Enter “http://kodi.tv/download“
- Select the field to enter a name for the download
- Enter “k” (short for Kodi) or any other name
- In the main ES File Explorer menu, select the new favorite (“k”)
- The Kodi download site will load up and appear in the main ES File Explorer window
- Use the FireTV remote to select the “ARM” button just below “Android” to download the ARM version of Kodi for Android
Install Kodi YouTube Videos
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (22.214.171.124) now.
- Install Kodi on FireStick Using ES File Explorer (Method 1: EASIEST, No PC Required)
- Install Kodi on FireStick Using SideLoad Method (Method 2: No PC Required)
- Install Kodi on FireStick Using ADBLink (Method 3: PC is Required)
Install Kodi YouTube Process
Use the steps below to install Kodi if you’re having trouble.
- Did you try to install Kodi using ES File Explorer (Method 1)? If yes and it didn’t work right, try Method 2. If you tried and it worked just fine, then go install TV Addons!
- Have you attempted to install Kodi using the Sideload Method (Method 2)? If yes and it was not successful, make sure you’ve tried Method 1. If both Methods 1 and 2 fail, then try Method 3: Kodi ADBLink Install.
- Did you try to install Kodi with the ADBLink install method (Method 3)? If yes and it didn’t work for you, then make sure you’ve tried Methods 1 and 2: The ES File Explorer Method and the Sideload method.
- If you have a Fire TV box (not FireStick), then you can install Kodi using USB Install Method. With this method, you essentially download and copy the Kodi ARM .apk file to a USB thumb drive, insert the thumb drive into the Fire TV box’s USB port, then use ES File Explorer to launch the Kodi installer file (“.apk”).