This guide shows you step-by-step how to Install Kodi Windows 7 version. First you download Kodi, then you Open the installer file to begin the install process. Read the full list of steps below:
Install Kodi Windows 7
- Download Kodi for Windows 7 here
- When the download finishes, Open the downloaded file
- If Windows 7 asks if you would like to grant the program access, click Yes (and enter your password if required)
- The Kodi Windows 7 install process will begin
- Click Next to continue with the Install process
- Again, click Next and follow the prompts to Finish the installation process
- After the installation is finished, launch Kodi by finding it in the Start Menu and clicking on Kodi
Install Kodi on Other Windows Versions
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
The install process is the same to install Kodi on [easyazon_link identifier=”B00H09BOXQ” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]Windows 7[/easyazon_link], Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (Pro or Normal), and Windows 10.
Kodi 64-bit (x64)?
There is currently no official 64-bit Kodi version released for Windows. Read about 32 bit vs 64 bit on Wikipedia. Windows users must utilize the 32 bit version of Kodi that’s available, which should work for every version of Windows made for 32-bit CPU architectures.
Download Kodi Windows
Download Kodi for Windows 7, 8.1 Pro, and 10 here.
Is Kodi for Windows Different?
No. Kodi for Windows is the same Kodi you’ll see on other operating systems (as far as the user interface). The code behind it is obviously written for whatever operating system Kodi is running on. But one of the main features of Kodi is how it’s cross-platform, meaning it works on most main operating systems: Windows, Android, Mac, etc.
TVAddons for Kodi Windows
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.