Use this video tutorial to install Kodi System Tweaks for FireTV & FireStick. These tweaks are designed to make Kodi run faster and smoother on your FireStick, so set it up now!
How to Install Kodi System Tweaks
- Go to File Manager, which is just below SYSTEM in the main Kodi home screen
- Select Add Source
- Now select NONE
- Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag“
- Click DONE
- Enter a name for the media source
- Enter “tvaddons“
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to SYSTEM
- Now go to Add-Ons
- Then select Install From Zip File
- Now select the newly-added source, “tvaddons“
- Select “begin-here” or “start-here”
- Then select the plugin.program.addon-installer.x.x.x.zip file (the file name may be slightly different)
- Wait for Kodi to finish installing the Addon Installer, after which Kodi will display a notification that says “Addon Installer addon enabled.”
- Once you see the Addon Enabled notification, return to the Kodi home screen.
- Now go to PROGRAMS
- Then select Add On Installer
- From the Add On Installer menu, select Program Add-Ons
- Find “Kodi Tweaks for FTV” in the list of Program Add-Ons
- Select Kodi Tweaks for FTV, then select Install Kodi Tweaks for FTV
- Finally select Install
- Wait for Kodi to install Kodi Tweaks for FireTV & FireStick
- After the tweaks are installed, Kodi will display a notification. You’re done! Re-start Kodi to make sure the System Tweaks take effect. In addition, you should reboot your Kodi device completely (which means unplug the power cable on a FireStick).
What is Kodi Tweaks for FTV?
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (126.96.36.199).
This Kodi addon is a collection of small enhancements to Kodi that should improve the end user experience for Fire TV / FireStick Kodi users. After installing Kodi Tweaks for FTV, you can expect faster response time from your Kodi FireStick installation, smoother menu operations, and fewer stream time-outs. The repository for this TV Addon is “elmerohueso’s Add-on Repository”.
- Fix Kodi Buffering
- Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 Method (No ES File Explorer Required)
- Fix ES File Explorer Kodi Install
If you have issues while installing Kodi system tweaks, ask for help on the KFire YouTube Channel.