Having trouble installing Kodi Jarvis on Fire Stick? Do you want to install Kodi Jarvis on FireStick without using your PC or smartphone? We have the four east and effective methods for you. Once you finished installing Kodi, your Fire TV will have everything you need to play videos, music, games and view pictures from local storage and the internet seamlessly. Let’s begin.
Method 1: Install Kodi Jarvis on FireStick without PC or smartphone
You don’t have to bother with tapping apps on your phone or downloading programs on the web to your PC; you can directly install Kodi Jarvis on Firestick directly on your Fire TV. Before anything else, you need to enable ADB debugging on your Fire Stick by going to System > Developer Options; click Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Access the home screen of your Fire Stick and use Search; enter “downloader” and select the text once it appears.
- A list of search results will appear. Select “Apps & Games” and then select “Downloader.”
- Select the Download and then click Open with your Fire TV remote. Enter the link http://bit.ly./2hD04qA and then click Next.
- Press Download and then Install. When you are done, the Kodi Download & Install is complete. Press Open to launch the program.
Method 2: Install Kodi on Fire Stick using ES File Explorer + Custom DL Server
Here is an updated guide on how to install Kodi using ES File Explorer. This is a longer process, although it completes the job. Start from the home screen of the Fire TV.
- Locate Menu and go to Search, type “es file” using the Fire TV remote.
- From the results, select “ES File Explorer” app and then click “Install.”
- After the installation, launch the ES File Explorer app. Use the Fire TV remote to go to ‘’Favorite” and then click “Add.”
- A pop up box will appear, select the first box and enter the link “http://downloadkodi.com”
- Select the second box and enter “kfire install” and then click Add.
- Locate the new file you just added through the ES File Explorer menu under Favorite, then select “kfire install”
- A DownloadKodi.com page will be seen in the ES File Explorer main window with a list of folders. Locate one that says “kodi-firetv” and select it.
- Look for a folder that says “kodi-firetv” and then “kodi161arm.apk” file.
- Use the Fire TV remote to select More located at the bottom right corner of the ES File Explorer main menu. Click Open in Browser.
- The ES Explorer will ask what app you want to open the download with. Choose ES Downloader and your download will start. Once done, choose Open File to launch it. Choose Install to install the file. This completes the Install Kodi Jarvis on Firestick process.
- Look for the Kodi icon from the Apps folder in the Fire TV home screen. In case of an error saying “Cannot download OBB,” relaunch Kodi until the error is gone.
Method 3: Install Kodi on Fire Stick with PC through ADB Link
With your PC, download Kodi for Fire TV/Android online. Make sure you are downloading the Android ARM version. When you are done, download and install ADB link through jocala.com.
- Launch ADB link on your PC, add the IP address of your Fire TV into the address field. Connect.
- From the ADB Link program, click “Install APK.” Choose the popup file-select window with a “select the Kodi.apk file” and complete by clicking on any pop ups and prompts.
- Wait until the Android to Fire TV process is done. After you are done, launch Kodi on your TV from the home screen under Apps.
Method 4: Install Kodi via Android phone
From your android phone or tablet, install Kodi via Google Play Store and then install Apps2Fire or AGKFire also from the Play Store. Launch the Apps2Fire from your android phone. Get your Fire Stick IP address by going to settings on the Fire TV under System > Network.
- From the Apps2Fire screen go to Setup and enter the IP address of the Fire Stick. Click Save.
- From the Apps2Fire app window go to Local Apps and locate Kodi, select and then select “Install on <your Fire Stick IP address>”
- Wait until this is done. Afterwards, from the Fire TV home screen go to Apps and launch Kodi. Install TV Addons.
- If you have “Cannot download OBB” error, keep trying several times.
Whether you Install Kodi Jarvis on Firestick, Fire TV or Android TV Box, you won’t be disappointed in the wide variety of streaming TV addons available for your viewing enjoyment. Check out the KFire TV YouTube channel for video tutorials!