This guide shows you how to install Kodi Hyper TT build. The HyperTT build for Kodi is a collection of TV Addons customized for adult content. Warning: This Kodi Build contains ADULT CONTENT and is for adults only (18+). We also have a VIDEO on YouTube of this Install Kodi HyperTT process, if you’d prefer to watch the step-by-step video guide as you follow along with this written article.
Install Kodi Hyper TT
- Launch Kodi
- Underneath SYSTEM in the main Kodi menu, go to “File Manager“
- Then go to Add Source
- Select the “None” box
- Enter the path http://toptutorials.co.uk/kodi
- Click Done
- Choose the box that now says “kodi”, which is the box to Enter a name for the media source.
- Enter a name in the box, such as “HyperTT”
- Click Done
- Click OK
- Hit Escape or click Home to Return to the Kodi dashboard
- Go to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File
- Select the new source you added (“HyperTT”)
- Click “builds“
- Select plugin.video.ttwizard.zip
- Wait a minute for Kodi to install the zip file
- You will see a notice in the bottom right corner saying “Top Tutorials Wizard Add-On Enabled“
- Return to the Kodi dashboard home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Top Tutorials Wizard
- You will see several different options for what version of Hyper TT to install
- If you’re on a Firestick, select Hyper TT Firestick Edition
- If you’re on a PC, select Ultra TTLatest Version
- The TTWizard will download and install the HyperTT Kodi build.
- After the install is finished, Restart Kodi. You should also restart your device. If your device is an Android TV Box or FireStick, then power cycle the device.
- Hyper TT is now installed. The TV Addons installed by the TTWizard will now be visible under VIDEOS > Add-Ons.
- If you’re on a PC and you see the message “Force close unsuccessful”, then use Windows Task Manager to End Task on Kodi, reboot your PC, then re-launch Kodi.
Problems Installing Hyper TT Wizard?
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (184.108.40.206).
- If the Hyper TT Build Wizard installer failed for you, then try to re-install Kodi first. Then attempt the Hyper TT install process one more time.
- Make sure to reboot your device after installing Hyper TT Wizard.
- You may need to restore your device to Factory Default Settings