This quick guide will show you the fastest, easiest way to install Kodi Exodus. Exodus can be installed on Kodi for ANY platform (PC, Mac, FireStick, etc).
Install Kodi Exodus
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM >> File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select the box that says NONE
- Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” into the box
- Click DONE
- Select the empty box that’s just below the address you entered. This is the “Name” box to name the source you’re now adding.
- Enter a name, such as “f” for Fusion.
- Click DONE
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen by pressing the back button on your remote, or press Escape on your keyboard (for PCs)
- Go to SYSTEM (but don’t go to File Manager this time – just go to SYSTEM)
- Go to Add-Ons
- Select “Install From Zip File“
- Select the new source you added (“f”)
- Choose “start-here“
- Select the “addon.installer.X.X.zip” file.
- You’ll see a notification appear in the bottom right corner saying the Add-On Installer has been enabled
- After that, return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Add-On Installer
- Go to Featured Addons
- Find and then select Exodus
- Select Install Exodus
- Wait for the notification to appear that says Exodus Addon Enabled (once again, in the bottom right corner of your screen).
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen one last time
- Go to VIDEOS
- Go to Add-Ons
- Select Exodus from the list of TV Addons to launch Exodus
How to Use Exodus
- After Exodus is launched, choose a main menu item such as “TV” or “Movies”.
- Then choose a category, such as “Most Popular”
- Now you’ll see a display of movies in that category.
- Select a movie from the list.
- Kodi will now “fetch” all the sources for the movie you selected. Wait for Kodi to do this.
- After Kodi fetches the sources in Exodus, it will show you the list of sources.
- Choose a source from the list. If a source doesn’t work, try the next source. Eventually you will find a working source.
Exodus Installation Failed
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
If the Exodus installation failed for you, try these steps to get it installed:
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- Re-install Kodi and then try the Exodus install process again
- Reset your streaming device to Factory Default Settings. To do this, search Google for “DeviceNameHere factory reset”.
- Check your WiFi signal and your network to make sure everything is OK. Kodi needs a solid network signal to download Exodus.
I run this website! My purpose here is to help people stream great content to their devices. With over 10 years of IT experience, I strive to educate the people who visit this site with the best, most up-to-date information available. If an article on this site helped you, then help me back by leaving a comment on my YouTube channel. Or subscribe to our mailing list for streaming add-on updates and a 60% off VPN coupon code.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.