Need to install Kodi 18.2 on Firestick? I made this step-by-step guide to show you exactly how to get Kodi 18.2 on your Amazon Fire TV / Firestick.
How to Install Kodi 18.2 on Firestick
Step 1: Download Kodi 18.2 APK
If you are a Kodi expert, then quick download the Kodi 18.2 APK by clicking here. Or enter the address https://split.to/kodi182fs into your device’s browser (or into the Downloader app for Firestick).
If you are NOT a Kodi expert, then use the steps below to install Kodi 18.2 on Firestick:
- Use my “Downloader” install guide to install the Downloader app on your Firestick
- After Downloader is installed, enter the address https://split.to/kodi182fs into the Downloader app
- Wait for the Downloader to download Kodi 18.2 APK. When the download finishes, proceed to the Step 2 section (below) to install Kodi 18.2 on Amazon Firestick / FireTV.
Step 2: Install Kodi 18.2 APK
- Now that Kodi is finishes downloading, press “Open” to launch the Kodi 18.2 install file.
- Then press “Install” to install Kodi 18.2
- After the install finishes, press “Open” to launch Kodi 18.2.
- Finally, use the “Step 3” section below to install a Kodi build on your Firestick.
Step 3: Now Install a Kodi Build
So now you have Kodi installed, but you don’t have any Kodi addons. To quickly install all the best Kodi addons, follow the steps below to install a Kodi build:
- From the Kodi home screen,
There are many great apps out there that act as Kodi alternatives.
Method 1: Use APKTime to Install Kodi Alternatives
Basically, the easiest way to install Kodi alternatives is to use a Firestick app store such as APKTime (my favorite).
Method 2: Use Aptoide to Install Kodi Alternative APKs
My second favorite Firestick app store is Aptoide.