A new all-in-one Fire Stick Kodi TV add-on from AJ’s Repository, Eyasses has something for everyone. You can easily find 3D Movies, 4K Movies, Box Sets, Documentaries, Horror, and much more. You’ll even find Audio Books, CCTV, Cooking Shows, and Standup Comedy to keep you both informed and entertained! All links in Eyasses require one click, then Eyasses finds the best stream available for you and plays it automatically. Finding and playing a stream may take Eyasses a moment, so have just a bit of patience once you’ve clicked on a link. The payoff will prove well worth the short wait, then you can get lost in your chosen show.
Check the KFire TV front page, so you know about all the latest working Fire Stick Kodi TV add-ons. Also, make sure to peruse our list of the best working Fire Stick Kodi TV add-ons, builds, and Repos. The colorful little list resides in the menu to the right on most articles, so check it out –<. If browsing our site on an iPhone or Android, then you should find the list at the end of the article.
Allow Unknown Sources
Ever since Kodi 17 Krypton came out, you must enable “Unknown Sources” before Kodi allows installation of third-party Kodi TV addons. If you already did this, then head down to the Eyasses Installation section. If not sure how to, then enable unknown sources using our simple Allow Unknown Sources in Kodi tutorial guide. Doing this grants access to the wide array of third-party Kodi TV addons, builds, wizards, and repositories. The Eyasses Kodi Fire Stick TV addon can’t install without it, so we’ll wait while you get this essential step completed!
How To Install Eyasses Fire Stick Kodi Add-on
How to Install the Source for Eyasses’ Home, AJ’s Repo
Here, we let Kodi know where it can find AJ’s Repository.
- Click on the System icon (gear cog) above the left menu.
- Then, click on the File Manager.
- Choose to Add Source.
- Click on None, so you can type a custom location.
- Type in http://ajbuilds.uk/repo, then click on OK.
- Name this AJs Repo, then click OK again.
- Make sure everything got typed correctly, then click OK once more.
How to Install AJ’s Repo
Now that Kodi knows where to look, we get the repository installed. This gives us access to the repo’s files, and also allows for automatic updates of any installed items from within AJ’s Repo.
- Head back to the Fire Stick Kodi’s main menu, then click on Add-ons in the menu.
- Click on the Add-ons Browser icon (looks like an open box) above the menu.
- Then, choose to Install from zip file.
- When the dialog opens, then find AJs Repo and click on it.
- Click on the repository.aj.zip, so the repository installs onto your Fire Stick Kodi.
- Once you see an AJ Repository Installed dialog, then continue on…
How to Install Eyasses Fire Stick Kodi TV Addon
Finally, we install the star of today’s show: Eyasses.
- Click on Install From Repository, so we can browse and select from the installed repos.
- Then, choose AJs Repository that we just installed.
- Head into the AJs Repository Video Add-ons area, so we can access what we came for.
- Click on Eyasses, click on the Install button in the dialog that pops up.
Go get some popcorn buttered, preferrably after popping it, as Eyasses installed successfully. I don’t suppose you have a few Jujubes you could spare, eh?. Check the latest Fire Stick Kodi TV Addons on the KFire TV front page, so your streams never dry up. We’ll see you there, so please use Kodi safely and enjoy!