This guide shows you how to Install Ares Build Wizard addon for Kodi. The Ares Wizard will set up an entire Kodi build on your device, including the best TV Addons, a great Kodi theme, and other Kodi system tweaks to enhance your Movie & TV Show streaming experience.
Install Ares Build Wizard
- From the Kodi home screen, go to File Manager, which is located just below SYSTEM.
- In File Manager, select Add Source
- Now select NONE to enter a source
- Enter “http://www.areswizard.co.uk” as the source, then select DONE
- Now select “Enter a name for this media source” and enter “a” for Ares Wizard
- Select OK to finish adding the source
- Now go to the Kodi home screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Now choose Install From Zip File
- Select the new source you added, “a”
- Then select the “script.areswizard0.0.x.zip” file (the file name may be slightly different)
- Wait for the Ares Wizard addon to install
- Now return to the Kodi homescreen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Ares Wizard
What is Ares Wizard?
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
Ares Wizard is a custom version of Kodi (or “build“) which contains many of the best TV Addons. It also utilizes an attractive theme which is easy to navigate and has several tweaks to make Kodi operation a smoother experience for the end user.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Kodi Builds for Fire Stick & Fire TV
Some Kodi Builds are “heavy” and contain lots of data and apps, which can bog down lower-powered devices like the Fire Stick or other inexpensive Android steaming sticks. On the other hand, other Kodi builds are “light” and contain enough apps and TV addons to get your fix, but not too much to slow down your streaming device. Here are some of those Kodi Builds for Fire Stick:
The Ares Wizard is just one of many great Kodi builds for Fire TV and other Kodi-enabled devices such as Android, PC, Linux, and Mac. If you have questions, ask on the KFire TV YouTube Channel.