This guide shows you How to Remove Android Malware by installing a malware-scanning app. The app we install is Malwarebytes Antimalware, which has been making anti-malware software for PCs for many years. Use the steps below to install the app and perform your first malware scan.
How to Remove Android Malware
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android phone
- In the Google Play Store app, Search for “malware”
- In the search results, select Malwarebytes AntiMalware
- Press INSTALL
- Select OPEN
- After the app launches, follow the prompts on-screen to complete the “first-run tutorial”.
- Then click SCAN to start your first Malware scan
Antivirus Apps for Android
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (188.8.131.52).
Is My Phone Secure?
If you’re still suspicious about what may be on your phone, we recommend that you do a Factory Reset on your smartphone to erase your phone’s data and get it back to brand-new status, like you just got it from the shop.
How Do I Secure My Phone?
We highly recommend that you use a Secure VPN app on your phone to make all your transferred data private and secure.
How Do I Secure My Facebook Account?
Use our handy-dandy tutorial guide on How to Secure Your Facebook Account.
How Do I Secure My Mobile Data?
Check out our How to Stop Hackers From Accessing Your Phone tutorial / guide.