This guide shows you How to Remove Android Malware by installing a malware-scanning app. The app we install is Malwarebytes Antimalware, which has been making anti-malware software for PCs for many years. Use the steps below to install the app and perform your first malware scan.
How to Remove Android Malware
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android phone
- In the Google Play Store app, Search for “malware”
- In the search results, select Malwarebytes AntiMalware
- Press INSTALL
- Select OPEN
- After the app launches, follow the prompts on-screen to complete the “first-run tutorial”.
- Then click SCAN to start your first Malware scan
Antivirus Apps for Android
Is My Phone Secure?
If you’re still suspicious about what may be on your phone, we recommend that you do a Factory Reset on your smartphone to erase your phone’s data and get it back to brand-new status, like you just got it from the shop.
How Do I Secure My Phone?
We highly recommend that you use a Secure VPN app on your phone to make all your transferred data private and secure.
How Do I Secure My Facebook Account?
Use our handy-dandy tutorial guide on How to Secure Your Facebook Account.
How Do I Secure My Mobile Data?
Check out our How to Stop Hackers From Accessing Your Phone tutorial / guide.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.