This brief tutorial shows you step-by-step how to install Vidics Kodi addon.
How to Install Vidics on Kodi
- In the Kodi homescreen, go to File Manager, which is just below SYSTEM
- From File Manager, click Add Source (or select it with the Center button on Fire TV remote)
- Select the box that says NONE, then enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” (without the quotes)
- Select OK
- Now select the empty box that says Enter a name for this Media Source
- Then Enter “f” for fusion, then select DONE
- Now return to the Kodi home screen by pressing the HOME icon
- Then select SYSTEM
- Now select Add-Ons
- Then choose Install From Zip File
- Now choose the “f” source you added a few steps back
- Then select “begin-here” or “start-here”
- Now choose the “addon.installer.zip” file (the actual file name may be slightly different, but will contain “addon”, “installer”, and “.zip” in the name
- Wait a minute for the Addon Installer to install. When it’s done, it’ll say “Addon Enabled” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then go back to the Kodi Home Screen by pressing the HOME icon
- Now go to PROGRAMS
- Then select Add-On Installer. The add-on installer is the most essential part of the how to install vidics on kodi / XBMC process, because we will use it to install Vidics on Kodi.
- From the AddOn Installer main menu, select “Search by: Addon/Author“
- Enter “vidics” using the on-screen keyboard
- Then select “Vidics” from the search results
- Now choose Install Vidics
- Then select Install to finish the Vidics install process (Kodi will say “Please confirm: Do you wish to install the chosen add-on and its respective repository if needed?” – the answer is Yes, or INSTALL).
- Wait for the Vidics install process to complete, which means Kodi will download Vidics, install Vidics, and then display a notification on-screen
- After Vidics is installed, you will see a notification in the main screen area, saying “Success! Your Selection(s) have been installed“.
- Click OK
- Now return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to VIDEOS, then go to Video Add-Ons
- To launch Vidics TV addon, select Vidics from the Video Add-Ons menu screen
Alternatives to Vidics Kodi TV Addon
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (220.127.116.11).
- Exodus is one of the best TV addons for Kodi
- Phoenix remains one of the fan favorite Kodi plugins
- SALTS is a long-time winner among Kodi / XBMC addons.
Alternatives to Kodi
- Crackle is a veteran streaming TV & Movie platform for all device types that’s free (ad supported).
- Popcornflix is yet another champion in streaming free TV and movies for people, which has been operating for several years now
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00N28818A” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″ cart=”n”]Amazon Video[/easyazon_link] is a given for people who already have an Amazon Video account, or Amazon Prime.
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00IF70T4M” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″ cart=”n”]HD Antenna[/easyazon_link] is a good way to go to catch local over-the-air channels that are broadcast in HD, such as local sports channels in the U.S.
If you have questions about how to install Vidics on Kodi, ask on the KFire TV YouTube Channel.