Gold Kodi is a great build that offers a small size and it also uses the Ukodi1 Skin. At around 56 MB, it’s definitely small and it delivers all you want in a very good package.
If you like Gold Build for Kodi, you’ll love Tsunami OG Build.
Installing Gold Kodi Build
At the main menu you will find various categories like System, Extras, Live TV, Sports, Music, Movies and so on. You will also have various good add-ons such as DNA Live, Kratos, WoW as well as Firecat or DeathStar.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
You can find this in the Ukodi 1 Wizard, in the Ukodi repository right in the Programs section. Here are a few steps that you can use in order to install the Ukodi wizard and repository alongside the Gold Kodi! You can find great builds for Kodi, which include the 17.6 and 18 version if you want to.
We recommend you to use a VPN with Kodi because it brings in front a much better security. Plus, you can opt for IPVanish, as it has a great server speed, no logs or throttling.
We are not affiliated with any Kodi builds or Kodi. Instead, we are a news website that does not support copyright infringement or anything like that. We recommend you to use the public domain content or stuff that you personally own.
Location of Ukodi1 Gold Kodi Build
Name: ukodi1 Wizard
Installing the Ukodi1 Gold Kodi Build!
- You can find the System Settings Icon at the Top Left
- Select File Manager
- Select the Add Source option on the left
- Pick None
- Add URL: http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ when it asks for URL, then you have to choose OK
- Add the name Ukodi1 and then choose OK
- Press OK after you double check all the information
- Now you have to select Add-ons from the main menu
- Choose Add-on Package Installer, it’s at the top left
- You want to Install from a Zip file
- When the Pop Up appears, choose Ukodi1
- When you scroll down you will find the repository.ukodi1, just click on it
- Select repository.ukodi126.96.36.199.zip, if there’s a new version you will want to click on that.
- You will have to wait until the download is finished, and also wait until you see a notice where there’s Ukodi1 Installed.
- Install from repository
- Choose ukodi1
- Opt for Program Add-ons
- Select the ukodi1 Wizard
- Pick the Install option
- Now you have to wait until the popup says the ukodi1 Wizard Installed
- Select Dismiss when the pop up appears
- Press continue when the box appears
- Choose Build Menu
- If you scroll down, you will find the Gold Build
- You can do a standard or a fresh installation. Ideally you want the fresh one, because you will wipe all the other versions an that will help prevent any kind of conflict.
- Press Continue
- Once you do that, the download and installation will start automatically.
- Click the Force Close box to acknowledge that the process is finished.
- If you restart Kodi, you will complete the process. You have to give it up to 10 minutes to update the menus.
Uninstalling the Ukodi1 Gold Build
There are times when this build will not work the way you want for you. If that’s the case, the best thing you can do is to change the skin back to Estuary. You will also have to delete add-ons manually. Or you can use the Fresh Start plugin, as that will delete all the data.
You can change the skin back to Estuary this way
- Go to System
- Choose interface in the top left
- Click the Skin Setting button
- Choose Estuary
Now that you have the Estuary skin, you can now remove all the add-ons individually. Or you can clear all data with the Fresh Start Plugin, which makes the process very easy and convenient!
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.