This guide shows you how to install Kodi 17.1 Phoenix Addon on Amazon Fire Stick or any other device that supports Kodi.
- Related: Kodi Movie Addons: TOP 5 for 2017 + Install Videos
- Related: How To Install Kodi 17.1 Wookie Build
Kodi 17.1 Phoenix Add-on
For those who don’t know about Phoenix, it is a classic Kodi add-on. It is one of the top Kodi add-ons of all times. Kodi Phoenix add-on allows you to watch literally anything you want on any device running Kodi. Phoenix has a lot of contributors which results in it being always updated with a ton of content for you to watch. You can find content from all categories such as sports, movies, shows, music and even live TV channels. The new Kodi 17.1 Krypton has so far been working without any issue with Phoenix add-on.
In order to install Phoenix add-on on Kodi, follow the steps given below:
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (126.96.36.199) now.
HOW TO INSTALL KODI 17.1 PHOENIX ADD-ON
- Launch Kodi
- At the top-left of the screen, click the System Settings Icon
- Click on File Manager
- Click Add Source on the left side
- A pop-up will appear. Click on “<None>”
- Type this URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/
- Name it “Fusion”
- Press OK
- Go to the main menu and click on Add-ons
- Select Add-on Package Installer Icon from the top-left side
- Click on Install from zip file
- Select Fusion
- Select “Kodi-repos”
- A popup will appear. Select “english”
- Click “repository xbmchub-1.0.7.zip”
- A popup will appear with “TVaddons.ag Add-on Repository” enabled
- Select “Install from repository”
- Select “Click TVAAONS.ag Add-on Repository”
- Click on “Video Add-ons”
- Scroll down and find “Phoenix”. Click on it
- Click Install
- Once the Kodi 17.1 Phoenix add-on is installed, you can launch it by going to “Add-Ons” from the Kodi home-screen, then find Phoenix under “Video / TV Addons” and select the Phoenix icon
- Kodi 17.1 Addons: How to Install Indigo Wizard + Config Wizard
- XBMC Add-Ons: Top 5 for Kodi 17.1 and later
- How To Install Kodi 17.1 No Limits Magic Build
For those of you who still have not updated Kodi to Kodi 17.1 Krypton:
Watch: How to Install Kodi 17.1 on FireStick Video Tutorial
For Further Help: Check out this Kodi 17 Post-Install Walk-Through video I made. It shows you how to become familiar with Kodi 17.
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.