Created by a Kodi plugin author known as Lambda, Exodus provides streaming Movies & TV Shows.
The tutorial steps below walk you through how to install Exodus for Kodi Krypton or Jarvis:
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (220.127.116.11).
How to Install Exodus for Kodi 17.1:
- From the Kodi home screen, go to SYSTEM. In Kodi 17, this is a Gear icon in the top left corner.
- Select File Manager
- Choose Add Source
- Select “<None>“
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, and then press OK
- Now select the box just below “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter “KFire Exodus” or any other name you’d like, then press OK.
- Then press OK once more to finish adding the new Source
- (This Step is for Kodi 17 only) Before you return to the Kodi home screen, press the Back button. Then select “System settings“. Now select “Add-Ons” in the Settings / System menu. Turn on “Unknown sources” (aka Apps From Unknown Sources).
- Now return to the Kodi homescreen.
- Then select “Add-Ons” from the Kodi main menu.
- (Kodi 17 only) Now select the “Package” icon, which is in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Install From Zip File“
- Now select the new Source you added (“kfire castaway”)
- Then select “begin-here“
- Select the “plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4.zip” file
- Now WAIT a few moments for Kodi to install Indigo Addon installer (“Wizard”).
- After Kodi displays the “Add-On Enabled” notification, go to “My add-ons”.
- Then select “Program add-ons“
- Now choose Indigo, then select “Open“
- Wait a second for the Indigo Wizard to launch
- After Indigo installer launches, select “Add-on Installer“
- Then choose the Featured Addons menu item
- Now select Exodus
- Then choose “Install Exodus (v0.x.x) [2017-XX-XX] by Lambda″
- Finally, select “Install” to finish the install Exodus Kodi process
How to Setup Trakt in Exodus:
- Launch Exodus
- Choose “Tools”
- Now select where it says SETTINGS: Accounts
- Then choose “Trakt > Authorization…”
- Exodus will now show you a popup and ask you to visit a Trakt URL, then to input a PIN number.
- Visit the URL now. You can do this on any device – even your Android / iPhone.
- Now enter the PIN you received from the Trakt URL into Exodus
- Exodus now asks if you want to allow Exodus to have access to manage / view your Trakt account. Choose “Yes”.
- Now Exodus tells you that it has been given (or “granted”) access
- Exodus will now utilize the Trakt online service for the “My Movies” and “My TV Shows” section of Exodus
How to Setup Real Debrid in Exodus:
- Sign up for a Real Debrid Account here
- Launch Exodus
- Now select Tools
- Then choose SETTINGS: Accounts
- Now scroll down. Under / next to RealDebrid, select Authorisation (Authorization for US Kodi users)
- Do what the prompts on screen say: Visit https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the PIN (letters and digits) as prompted
- Select Allow when asked if you would like to authorise the Lambda add-on
- Once done you can now go back to Exodus and Real Debrid links appear in the content listings
Exodus is compatible with all Kodi-capable devices, such as Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, PC, Mac, and Android.
This process is different than the “old” method to install Exodus on FireStick / Kodi and XBMC because Exodus is now kept inside the Indigo Installer. Exodus is no longer in the Fusion Installer – but in the Indigo Wizard!