BoB UnleasheD replaced BoB UnrestricteD, which took the place of BoB on Kodi Firesticks all over the world. What about BoB? Midraal has a winner with BoB UnleasheD, the latest in the line of beloved BoBs. This all-in-one Kodi add-on will please everyone wanting to use their Kodi Firestick or FireTV for visual or musical entertainment.
BoB is UnleasheD
The newest version of BoB has a wider assortment of entertainment and more playlisters than ever before. BoB UnleasheD includes sections devoted to movies, sports, tv shows, concerts, kids shows, chick flicks, and much more! You’ll quickly find your favorite “channels” to watch, then remain glued to the boob tube until you’re eyes are floating from your head. Of course, you may just fall in love with one of the many music channels, then listen while getting stuff done around the house.
Installing BoB UnleasheD via NoobsandNerds
The NaN repo is super simple to install. Follow this step-by-step guide for a fantastic home entertainment system. Your Firestick Kodi install will thank you.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (22.214.171.124) now.
Repo Location for Experienced Installers
You may just need the repo address if you’ve been through this process before. For really expert installers, you may wish to use the Midraal repo’s zip file found at https://github.com/midraal/repository.midraal/raw/master/zips/repository.midraal/repository.midraal-0.0.2.zip. BoB UnleasheD is also located in the wildly popular NoobsandNerds repo, which can currently be found at http://noobsandnerds.com/portal. We use the NoobsandNerds repo for this article, as there is so much more you can explore and discover within it.
Prep Kodi for Third Party Add-ons
You will need to allow unknown sources be used in Kodi 17 for installing third party add-ons. The XBMC Foundation and Kodi Project put this in place to make sure everyone recognizes the risk involved with installing unofficial add-ons.
- Enter Settings (gear icon) to the top left of the menu
- Choose System Settings
- Now, select Add-ons, then turn on Unknown Sources
- A popup now appears warning you of security risks involved in allowing add-ons from unknown sources to access your system.
Noobs and Nerds Repo Source
- Go up one screen and select File Manager
- Then, choose to Add Source
- Now, choose None, which will allow your adding of a media source location
- Type the repo location (http://noobsandnerds.com/portal), then hit OK
- Default name? Just say no…
- Give it the name NaN, then hit OK
- Check for typos, then hit OK once more
- You should now see NaN in your list of sources
NaN Final Details
- Back at Kodi’s Main Menu, enter Add-ons
- Then, enter the Add-on Browser (AKA Package Manager) icon top left of the menu
- Elect to Install from zip file
- In the pop-up, choose NaN
- Then, use the noobsandnerds Repo (x.x.x).zip file
- When installing on a Firestick or Fire TV, the zip may not remain highlighted upon moving to OK in the menu to the right. That’s a Kodi visual glitch, so don’t worry. The item is still selected when you move to the right, so click OK
- The Add-on Installed pop-up will appear, then Noobs and Nerds is ready
Get BoB UnleasheD Installed
- Find the NoobsandNerds repo in the Install from repository area
- Go into the Video add-ons directory
- Choose BoB UnleasheD for installation
- Hit Install to… uhmmm… install BoB UnleasheD, then
- Not sure if I mentioned this already, but with BoB UnleasheD, you get two add-ons in one (actually, more than that!)… Note the Video and Music plugins.
Keep Yourself Safe From Prying Eyes
Before using your NoobsandNerds supplied Kodi add-on of BoB UnleasheD, install the free IPVanish app for your Firestick or other device. They have free apps to use their service with, which includes anything you can install Kodi on. IPVanish make them freely available for the Amazon Firestick (Fire TV Stick), Fire TV, Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Android, and even the iPhone (if it’s jailbroken). Bad people and organizations constantly seek your data and identification, which they easily gain online if you aren’t protected. Be sure you’re not visible to your ISP, government, or anyone else wanting to access your data.
IPVanish gives you seven absolutely risk-free days to try out their service. If that’s not enough, we’ve also obtained a 60% discount for you, which gives the best protection available for about the price of one cup of coffee every four weeks. Having a low priced, top-tier VPN to protect your privacy is more important than you may realize. Don’t wait to find out the hard way just how necessary it is. We will be putting some videos together soon to show just how easy it is to gather data and identity info from people online.
It’s Show Time!
Now that you’ve a fantastic all-in-one third party Kodi Firestick add-on installed, go pop that popcorn and get in your comfy seat! It’s time for the show! The Kodi third party community is in constant flux. Old repos disappear and new ones pop up all the time. We consistently release articles on the latest and greatest Kodi add-ons, repositories, and builds, so check our home page often to keep up to date and in the know!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .