If you’re looking for a solid app to watch live TV channels on the firestick, then look no further!
Why? Because this app has it all. The amazing HDTV Ultimate Firestick & Android streaming app works on Amazon Firestick / Fire TV, Android TV, Android smartphones and even Android tablets.
Check out my..
- YouTube tutorial which shows you how to install this great Firestick IPTV app
- or follow the written step-by-step guide (which appears just below the YouTube video further down on this page)
I really think this is an excellent app because it’s simple, easy to use, and it works. It is pretty easy to install this app – anybody could install this app on their firestick.
I’m going to show you how to install this right now. If you’re a novice Firestick user, scroll down to the “How to Install..” section. Or if you’re an expert Firestick user, then read the paragraph just below this one.
If you already know how to install Firestick apps, then use the HDTV Ultimate FileLinked code below or use the Download URL below in the Downloader app for Firestick.
- HDTV Ultimate Filelinked code (+ MXPlayer etc): 66575558
- HDTV Ultimate APK Download address: http://bit.ly/hdufs10
- MX Player Firestick APK Download address: http://bit.ly/mxfire1145
- APKTime Firestick download address: http://bit.ly/apktime22
How to Install HDTV Ultimate on Firestick
There are at least 3 ways to install HDTV Ultimate on Firestick:
- Install HDTV Ultimate by using an app called APKTime (steps shown in the section below)
- Use the Downloader app for Firestick to install HDTV Ultimate Firestick (see APK Download URL in section above)
- or use the FileLinked app to install HDTV Ultimate for Firestick (see FileLinked code in section above)
In the steps below, I show you the first method: how to install HDTV Ultimate on Firestick by using APKTime.
By the way, I strongly recommend that you use a VPN with your fire stick, so that everything you stream is totally anonymous and you remain private in everything you do on the web.
Install HDTV Ultimate on Firestick using APKTime
Use my HDTVUltimate YouTube install video below – or use the written step-by-step instructions below that!
Step 1: Install Downloader
TIP for Firestick Voice Remote owners: If you have a voice button on your remote, then to start the steps below you can hold down the Voice button and just say “downloader”. If you don’t have the voice button, then you can just press the Home button on the firestick remote. Then go to the “Search” icon.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
- Press the Home button on the Fierstick remote.
- Then press the “Search” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Now search for “downloader“
- Select “Downloader” in the search results
- Press “Download“
- Then press “Open“
Now that we installed Downloader for Firestick, we use the steps below to install MXPlayer – the media player app that will enable us to use this nice HDTV Firestick app!
Step 2: Install MX Player
Using the Downloader app we installed in the previous steps, follow these instructions to install MXPlayer:
- Enter this address in Downloader: http://bit.ly/mxfire1145
- Press “Done“. Then proceed with the next section (below).
The MXPlayer app is just an app that we need to play the video streams in HDTV Ultimate.
Now that MXPlayer is installed, use the steps below to install APKTime for Fire stick.
Step 3: Install APKTime
In this step, we install APKTime on Firestick.
To install APKTime, we use the same “Downloader” app we used in the previous sections.
- In the Downloader app, enter this address: http://bit.ly/apktime22
- Press “Install“
- Then press “Open“
just enter this address here the address is vit Lynn press the symbols menu to get to the forward slash so we have vit APK time to 2 are you just press install and then you press open
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
Step 4: Install HDTV Ultimate
- In the APKTime app, press the “Search” icon in the top-right corner.
- Then search for “hdtv“
- In the search results, press the “DOWNLOAD” button for “HDTV Ultimate”
- Then press “Install“
- Press “Open“
Enjoy the HDTV Ultimate Firestick v1.0 APK!
How to Use HDTV Ultimate + Tips and Tricks
After launching HDTV Ultimate, we have our HDTV Ultimate splash screen.
What’s in the HDTV IPTV Firestick app?
On the left hand side of this app, we have
- Live TV
You can see in the center part of the the HDTV Ultimate app, we have sub-categories.
Live TV Category
In these sub-categories, we can go over to “USA” right there in purple.
Some sub-categories underneath the USA categories include:
- United States IPTV
- VIP USA Channels
- USA VIP server 2
- United States IPTV
- USA Olympic
I can tell you that I checked out each one of these lists – and they all work really well.
Each one has a great selection of live TV streaming channels for your fire stick!
So let’s just take a look at what happens when we go watch a Live TV channel:
- HDTV Ultimate automatically selects the link
- ..and it just plays the channel
Now let’s go to the sports area. I can’t show you what’s in the Sports section, so just take my word for it that the sports section of the HDTV ultimate app has some excellent channels in there.
That brings us to the Movies category. In this category, we have some really cool sub-categories at the top of the screen. In here we have big name movies:
- Some A-list movies
- Box office movies
- Movies in theater
- Top 100 IMDB movies
It looks like we only have India under the Radio section. And to be honest with you, I’m not really interested in listening to Indian radio. So I’m probably not going to use the radio stations that are in the HDTVUltimate FireTV IPTV app.
How reliable is HDTV Ultimate for Firestick and Android?
I’d say about forty to fifty percent of the channels work. Just be aware of that. So if you select a channel that doesn’t work, then you’ll have to find a different source for that channel.
HDTV Cursor Lost / Scroll Bug
By the way, one tip that I think is really important is that I noticed there’s kind of a bug in this app where the cursor can get lost. This happens if you scroll down too quickly.
And what I mean by that is:
- If you hold down on a down button on a firestick remote, then the cursor can kind of get lost
- More specifically, if you’re in a long list of channels and this happens then just hold down on the Up button on the Firestick remote. This will get the cursor back into your field of view. And just mess with the up down left and right buttons to regain the cursor.