Kodi is a very popular open-source media player software which is used by thousands of people around the world. If you are avid Kodi user, then you are familiar with the fact that Genesis Reborn Kodi Add-ons allow you to do a lot of things and in this guide, we will tell you about the Genesis Reborn Add-on which is also very popular and provide you the access to tons of great content. In this comprehensive guide, we will share everything you need to know about the Genesis Reborn and How to install it. Let’s get started.
Genesis Reborn is not a new Add-on. Instead, it has been around for years, and back in the day, it was one of the most popular Add-ons. However, it was shut down for some reasons. After some time, it was rebranded to Genesis Reborn, and again it was shut down. Now it is back again with the original name “Genesis,” and now it is better than ever. It uses the state of the art scrapers and provides the best working links for streaming.
Before we get to the process of installing Genesis Reborn, we would like to highlight the fact you could get into severe troubles if Kodi caught you steaming the copyright content. However, you can escape it by using a credible VPN service. There are tons of VPN service out there, some of them are free, and some of them are paid. You can pick the service of your choice, but we would recommend that you should use VPN because it will not only save you from the trouble, but it will also provide you the online protection, and your ISP won’t be able to track your online activities. You can also take the trial of the premium VPN services as most of them come with a trial period where you can test their services.
How to Install Genesis Reborn Kodi Add-on
Here’s the complete process of installing Genesis Reborn Kodi Addon.
- First of all, enable the VPN which will provide you the online protection.
- Now open the Kodi App ad tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- In the settings, tap “Add-ons.”
- In the Add-ons menu, tap the “Unknown Sources” and enable it. As the Kodi does not officially support the Genesis Reborn, we will download it from the unofficial source and enabling this option will allow us to do it.
- Now a warning box will appear on the screen, Tap “Yes” to confirm.
- Now go to the home screen and tap the settings again
- In the settings, tap “File Manager.”
- In this section, tap the “Add Source” section.
- A prompt will appear on the screen with the title “Add File Source.”
- Tap “None” and type “Kodiuk.tv/repo” in the address bar and name the media source “kodiuk” and now tap Ok.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and tap the Add-ons. Now tap the “Package Installer” button top left a corner of the screen,
- Now on the next menu, tap “Install from Zip File” and select “Kodiuk.” (if you gave the other name to media source then select that name)
- Now a pop-up screen will appear on the screen with various options. Now install the latest version of the Add-on available here.
- Now, wait until a notification appears on the top right corner of the screen “Kodiuktv Repo Add-on Installed.”
- Now go back to the home screen, tap the Add-ons, then draw Package Installer and now tap the “Install from Repository.”
- Here select “Kodiuktv Repo.” Now Select ” Video Add-ons” and click “Install.”
- Wait for a few seconds, and a notification will appear on the top right corner of the screen “Genesis Add-on Installed.”
Congratulation, you have successfully installed the Genesis Reborn Add-on. You will find it in the Add-ons section, under the Video Add-ons. Now you can start using it and have access to the best content.
Genesis Reborn is an excellent Add-on, and it provides the best possible content. However, we would recommend you to use it with the VPN to keep your online activities anonymous. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.