This short tutorial will show you how to fix the Kodi 17.1 NO SOUND ISSUE. There can be more than one reasons behind the Kodi 17.1 no sound issue. Here, we will be sharing a few of the most popular fixes.
FIX FOR KODI 17.1 NO SOUND ISSUE
- Open Kodi application
- Go to System settings
- Play any movie, TV show or live channel
- On the media player screen, click the Settings Icon at the bottom right side of screen
- Select Audio and Subtitle Settings
- Make sure that the top volume is set to maximum i.e. to maximum right
- Set the Volume Amplification to whatever you find best
- Now click on Set As Default
- Select For All Media
- Click Yes
- Kodi 17.1 no sound issue should be fixed by now
- A must-read for all Kodi users: When using Kodi, keep yourself safe online by using a good VPN with Kodi 17.1
Kodi 17.1 no sound issue still not fixed?
If the sound issue still exists after following the tutorial above, it is very likely that there is some issue with your setup. In order to troubleshoot and fix the issue, follow the steps below:
- Restart Device: Close the Kodi application and restart the device on which you are using Kodi
- Power Cycle: Turn the Kodi running device off. Unplug it from the socket and then plug it again. Now restart the device and use Kodi
- Check Cables: Turn the Kodi running device off. Unplug all the cables from it and then plug them again making sure that each cable is in its right position. Now restart the device and use Kodi
- Check TV Input: Try changing TV Inputs from your TV remote i.e. HDMI1, HDMI2 etc
- Change HDMI Cable: Check Kodi with some other HDMI cable
The Kodi 17.1 no sound issue should be fixed by now. If the issue still does exist for you, let us know in the comments below.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (22.214.171.124) now.
- Related: Fix Kodi 17.1 Crashing Issue
In order to keep yourself safe online while using Kodi, stay anonymous and use a good VPN with Kodi 17.1