Wondering how to do a Firestick Jailbreak? It’s easy. Use the steps below to install Firestick Jailbreak in about 10 minutes flat!
What You Need To Know On How to Do FireStick Jailbreak (Or Fire TV) and Install KODI
Do you own a fire TV stick that is not jail broken? Do you want to know how to jailbreak your fire stick and access the diverse array of Internet content? Then keep reading this tutorial! The first step to jail break your Fire stick is to make sure that you have all the essential equipment to jailbreak a firestick.
The necessities to jailbreak your Firestick are:
- An Amazon account: To setup an Amazon account, go to https://www.amazon.com/. Setting up an account is necessary for the installation process that takes place when one purchases an Amazon Firestick.
- Fast internet speed- Make sure the internet speed is fast enough to prevent delayed buffering. To elaborate, a fast Internet connection proves to be beneficial when watching streamed videos. So, your Internet speed should preferably be more than ten mega bytes per second (10Mb/sec). If you don’t know how fast your Internet is, then go to https://speedtest.net to test it.
- HDMI input port on your TV: Make sure your television set has an HDMI connection port. This port will help connect the HDMI cable to the television set. The modern television set model incorporates this port feature.
- Lastly, you need an HDMI cable: A good HDMI cable should be able to extend far from the television set. This will help to maintain a stable Wi-Fi reception because the fire stick will be far from the television set. Fortunately, when you buy a Firestick from Amazon, it comes with an HDMI cable in the box! You also receive the power adapter to power the Firestick and the Fire TV Remote to control the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
What Exactly Is A Firestick Jailbreak And How Is It Achieved?
If you have previously shopped for a Fire TV stick then you probably have seen this word from time to time. As you get to use your fire stick, you might notice that it has a limited variety of content available for viewing. Most users are not satisfied with this limitation, thus they proceed to jailbreak their fire sticks or purchase fire sticks that have already undergone the jail breaking process. Therefore, what is jail breaking? This is the act of manipulating software to be able to have access to third-party software.
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (220.127.116.11) now.
In simpler terms, jail breaking is switching the settings of a device to enable it to access content that it would otherwise restrict. Some people are of the view that jail breaking is not legal. However, this is contrary to the truth. Jail breaking is one hundred percent legal. The main issue with the legality of jail breaking is the infringement of copyright. Jail breaking only becomes illegal when a person’s copyright is infringed by another person’s actions. The reason why personally jail breaking a device is legal is because:
The firestick deals with streaming as opposed to downloading. Downloading content from the internet has the capability of attracting copyright related issues. Therefore, the mere act of streaming content makes the user be on the right side of the law.
The streaming sources are viable. This means that the sources that the firestick streams from do not come from torrents. Torrents are a great way to download video and audio files (or even apps / programs). Although torrents can get you in trouble if you don’t use a VPN.
The main element of a fire stick jailbreak is the KODI app. KODI is the gateway that your device uses to access mainstream content. Furthermore, the main application will enable a fire stick user to control their access to third-party applications such as NBC News, Crackle, and even the Smithsonian channel. Make sure your device supports the use of the KODI app. For example, the Amazon Fire TV stick has good compatibility with KODI. The KODI installation process is easy to master and quite timesaving. It will take you about five minutes to complete the
Firestick Jailbreak Process, Step-by-Step
The following is a simple step-by-step guide that will help you install the latest version of KODI on Firestick, which is the KODI 17.3 Krypton version. This guide will use an app known as Downloader to put in APK files that will help the user directly download and install KODI.
- Go to the Fire TV home screen through pressing the home button on your Fire TV remote control.
- On the home screen, you will find a “Settings” option. Select this option and proceed to the “Device” option.
- The screen should now have two options, which are the “ADB Debugging” option and the “Apps from Unknown sources” option. Make sure you enable the ADB debugging option and turn on the latter option. Then the Fire TV will open up a prompt window to make sure that you ascertain your choices. Make sure you approve them, as KODI will not work without the completion of this step.
- Then head back to the Fire TV home screen through the home button on your remote control. Locate the “Search” toolbar and select it. An on-screen keyboard will appear, use it with the direction keys on the remote to type the term “Downloader” on the screen. After typing, select this word.
- The “Downloader” app icon will appear on the screen. Select the “Downloader” icon. If it does not appear in the first instance, you will need to select the “Apps and Games” option, then the “Downloader” app icon.
- Select the “Download” icon on the screen and wait for a few minutes as the app downloads. After this, select the “Open” option using your remote control and this will launch the app.
- In the address field of the downloader app, enter the KODI app address. The address is http://bit.ly/kodi173arm. To locate the address field, look for a bar that has the following letters written on it, HTTP://. Ascertain that the address you have keyed into the bar is correct. Missing letters or symbols will not directly connect you to the app download. Once you have ascertained that the address is correct, click on the “Go” option on the app. Wait for a few minutes as the ninety-mega byte app downloads (90MB).
- The KODI app will launch upon completion of the download. A prompt will appear on the screen, the prompt will seek your guidance on how you want to handle the new application. Select the “Install” option, and wait as the app installs.
- Select the “Open” option after the app completes installing; this will immediately launch it. You can now proceed to install TV add-ons onto your Fire TV system.
- Make sure you install the Firestick VPN app to hide your IP address!
Protect Your Streams
Before you proceed further, ensure your KODI streamer is protected with a VPN.
Get a Kodi VPN. Additionally, make sure you install a VPN app on all your devices to keep your information secure. Hackers are lurking everywhere, so protect yorurself! Additionally, Google trackers are hiding on over three quarters of websites. So hide your IP address, stay safe, and enjoy Kodi!
60% off VPN Coupon
Take 60% off the same VPN I use.
- Simple Internet security
- Set it up with my tutorial videos
- Unblock & hide Kodi streams
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
(No-Risk 7-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Or see my video that shows you how a VPN stops hackers .