If you have a Fire Stick, you already know that it doesn’t come with Google Play Store preinstalled. This can cause a headache when you need to install an app like Terrarium TV alternatives, but fortunately, there are some awesome alternatives to the app store that you can use in your Fire Stick to keep using it normally. Let first learn how to install a downloader in your Fire Stick which can then be used to install the Firestick App Store.
IMPORTANT: APKTime has been updated to version 2.2. To download APKTime, click here or enter http://bit.ly/apktime22 into Downloader.
If you already have the Downloader app for Firestick and you know how to use it, then skip the Downloader part (below) and proceed to the apps (further below).
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (188.8.131.52).
Installing the Downloader:
The Downloader app for Fire stick is used to download any additional app of your choice. But it is disabled by default, just follow the following steps to enable/ install it first.
- Press the home button on your fire stick remote.
- It the search bar, enter the word “Downloader” and search.
- Then in the search results, select “Downloader” app under apps and games.
- Finally, press “Get” to install the Downloader app for Firestick
That’s it! The downloader is now active on your fire stick. Now let’s proceed to the apps.
Two best app stores for your Fire stick:
APKTime and Aptoide TV are two of the best and easy to use feature-filled app stores for your Fire stick. They both have their own features and work differently. All you have to do is to choose either one of them, and you’ll be all set.
1. Aptoide TV app store:
Aptoide TV app has an interesting UI; it contains some of the best free TV apps to choose from. Here are the steps to download Aptoide TV app on your Fire Stick.
- Open the downloader and type this address http://bit.ly/a323kftv, press “go”, and wait for it to be downloaded.
- When the download completes, press “Install” to install Aptoide TV app on your Fire Stick. (Press “allow” if a window appears).
2. APKTime app store:
APKTime works the same way as Aptoide TV, but instead of a ton of graphics, it has only text on the main screen to make things simpler. Here are the steps to get APKTime app store on your Fire Stick.
- Open the downloader and type http://bit.ly/apktime22 and press “go“.
- At this point, Downloader will download APKTime
- After it is downloaded, press “install“. Then launch APKTime and enjoy!
APKTime has various sections like Android TV, APK Seekers, Entertainment, etc.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Note: APKTime has multiple versions. Previously, you could get the black variant, (you would type “black” after http://bit.ly/apktime….., for orange version, type orange in the place of black. They differ only in color, everything else is the same.)
BUT – APKTime has a new version. This version is APKTime 2.2. So use the link http://bit.ly/apktime22 to download latest version of APK Time.
How to manage/ open downloaded apps:
Here is a way to manage and open all the installed apps on your fire stick.
- Press the “home” button on the fire stick remote.
- Then go to Settings.
- Click on “applications”.
- Then click “manage installed applications” (in the bottom). Now find the desired installed app and open it.