What Is FileLinked, and How Do You Use it With a Fire TV Stick?
Here’s how to install Filelinked on Firestick and Android devices, as well as the best Filelinked codes and how to use Filelinked.
UPDATE: I created a new FileLinked code with several Live TV apps, Movie apps, Firestick emulators & games, Tools and more. The FileLinked code is 66575558. Enjoy!
Filelinked is like an app store for Firestick and Android devices that lets you input a code to install third-party apps on your device. It’s like an underground or black market version of the Google Play Store.
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
Download FileLinked APK
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
How to Install FileLinked on Firestick
To install Filelinked on Firestick, follow the steps below to use the Downloader app to download the address https://get.filelinked.com/
Here’s exactly how to install Filelinked on Firestick, step-by-step with screenshots:
Step 1: Install Downloader on Firestick
- Go to the Homescreen of your Firestick by pressing the Home button on the Firestick remote
- Press the Search icon and then Search for “Downloader”
- In the search results, select Downloader. Then press Get (or press Download)
- After Downloader finishes downloading/installing, press Open to launch Downloader for Firestick
Now that Downloader is installed on your Firestick, use Step 2 below to install Filelinked.
Step 2: Use Downloader to Install FileLinked
- After you launch Downloader, enter the following address into the “http://” box: https://get.filelinked.com/
- Then press the button on your screen to proceed with the download
- After Downloader finishes downloading Filelinked, press Install to install Filelinked
- Then press Open to launch Filelinked
Now that Filelinked is installed, scroll down to the Filelinked Codes section below to enter a Filelinked code.
How to Install FileLinked on Android
It’s super easy to install Filelinked on Android. Follow the steps below to quickly get Filelinked (aka “DroidAdmin”):
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
- Open your Android device’s web browser
- Then enter the address https://get.filelinked.com/ into your Android’s web browser
- When the file download finishes, launch the downloaded file
- Then press Install
- Now press Open to launch Filelinked
You’re done installing Filelinked on Android TV / phone / tablet! Now just scroll down to enter a code into Filelinked.
Install IPVanish VPN
It is always good to be on the safe side when using an application from unknown sources as clearly description by your Fire TV. Also, you don’t want the government or ISPs to pry on your activities over the internet. Therefore, we strongly advise you use your Filelinked App with an installed VPN. IPVanish VPN is a good choice, and it can be installed like a breeze on any device.
Check out our guide for step-by-step instructions (and deals!) to install IPVanish VPN.
How to Use FileLinked
Filelinked (formerly called Droid Admin) is easy to use:
- Just find a Filelinked code (like the ones below) and then enter the code into Filelinked.
- Press Continue button to load the FileLinked code.
- Then select an app (press the “Download icon”) from the list to install after you entered a code.
- After you select an app to install, you just wait for it to download (by watching the green bar below the title of the app you chose). Then proceed to Install the app you chose.
That’s it! You’re now free to install and use any and all apps that can be installed using Filelinked.
Sign Up for FileLinked Account (using the web browser)
Follow our step-by-step guide on how you can sign up for a FileLinked account using your web browser.
1- Open FileLinked URL on your PC, FireStick or a mobile phone.
2- Click the “Create Code” button on the top right of the screen (the button is highlighted in green).
3- If you have your login credentials, use them, or else, click the Sign-Up button at the top to create a new FileLinked account.
4- The following screen will ask you to enter some important details like Name, email, etc. You will also create your account’s password here. Once you’ve entered the info, click “Register.”
And that’s it, you’re signed up and ready to go.
The next section will explain how to create a code and upload files on FileLinked.
Upload Files and Create a Code on FileLinked (Using Web Browser)
The following steps will show how you can upload files and create a code.
1- In the first step, open the FileLinked URL again on your browser and click on “Create Code.”
2- Enter your login credentials. The same you created in the steps above.
3- In this step, you will create a configuration.
Additional info: The primary purpose of configuration is to organize your files. You can create more than one configuration and store as many files on a single configuration. You can easily store and manage all your FireStick files in a single configuration and name it, say, Kodi (or anything else you wish).
4- Here, you can give the configuration a name and some description. The description is optional, but it helps remember the type of configuration.
The toggle button below lets you enter a custom message that can be displayed after you enter the code. Note that by default, the toggle is turned off (not active)
Lastly, to add more security to your files, you can choose to password-protect them. Turn the button from “not active” to “active” and choose a 4-digit PIN. Now only the users with the correct PIN can download the files from your configuration.
5- Once you’re happy with all the settings, click “Save.”
6- Click “Create Files.”
7- The screen that follows will ask you to enter the name, description (which is again optional), logo URL (optional), and the download URL.
Here, you also have the option to give a tutorial URL (optional). The tutorial can be a blog post or a link to any video aimed to help your audience.
Once you’re happy with all the settings on this page, click “Save.”
8- The next screen will show a confirmation message that your files have been saved in the selected configuration. Also, from this screen, you can choose to go back or add more files.
9- Clicking on “Go Back,” you will now see a new section of “Your Code.” This is the code you can use in the app to access all the files saved under this configuration.
Best FileLinked Codes
See the Filelinked codes list and YouTube video below:
Who doesn’t want free TV and Films streaming straight to their Android or Amazon Firestick? We’ve got you covered with this rundown of the top FileLinked Codes for TV Shows & Movies
- 16553983 – This FileLinked code contains all the standard streaming TV apps and more, like..
- Terrarium TV (for movies & TV shows)
- Real Debrid (for finding more Sources)
- Morpheus TV (popular)
- FreeFlix HQ 3.0.5 MOD Ad-Free (favorite of many streamers)
- ShowBox (oldie but goodie)
- HDStreamz, OneBox HD, Movie HD v5.0, Solid Streamz 1.7 Ad-Free APK
- LiveLounge, Mobdro (woohoo!)
- MX Pro Media Player (used by Terrarium TV and other TV apps for Firestick).
- 73414392 – Exodus Live
- 28221931 – Morpheus TV
- 11039868 – US TV Pro APK
- 22222222 – One of the most popular FileLinked codes, the “all 2’s” code also has great apps.
The TV shows & Movies category has the most apps, so the list above is not nearly all of the available options for streaming movies & TV shows. It’s just some of the best apps for streaming TV shows & movies.
Best FileLinked Codes for Sports
If you want to keep up to date with Hockey, Football, The Olympics, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket or anything else, there’s one code to rule them all.
- Sports Apps Code – 14991078
- LiveNet TV
Enjoy the sports apps in the 14991078 code for Firestick!
Best FileLinked Codes for Music
Yes! Amazon Firestick is an amazing music player / streamer. Just enter the codes below to jam out to some rockin’ tunes:
- Music Codes for FileLinked – 11039868, 73414392, 78711320
- Tiny Tunes
- Xiaa pro
- Fildo (need mouse)
- DL Music (not tested)
Droid Admin Codes for Kodi Forks & Kodi Builds
- KODI BUILDS AND FORKS
- 15945428 – All the best Kodi builds all in one place
- 40101026 – BMC 2018 & Other Kodi Forks w/Wizards (my favorite Kodi build / fork)
- 40101026 – Misfit Mods
FileLinked Emulators Codes
- 55621089 – STB Emu Pro
- 69302536 – Nvidia shield Emulators
Here’s a list of the best Filelinked codes available:
I also made this video that shows you the best Filelinked codes. Here’s the video:
In addition, here are some of the best Filelinked codes available on the Internet:
- 87868941 – PVR apps & other APKs
- 76115743 – Many great apps for streaming movies, TV shows, & more (like FreeFlix HQ)
- 91298970 – 5 Best APKs for Firestick
- 80409018 – Kodi 18 APK
- 83319464 – Cb74 DroidAdmin store
If you want some third-party app stores for Firestick / Android other than Filelinked, then check out the amazing app stores below.
The APKTime app is a third-party app store for Firestick and Android which already has over 100 of the best third-party Apps loaded into it.
APKTime is my personal favorite app store for Firestick and Android because it has a huge selection of current, awesome apps.
Check out my APKTime guide! In my guide, I give you the APKTime download link to the latest version of the APKTime APK.
The Aptoide TV app store for Firestick and Android is my 2nd favorite app store.
Aptoide gives you a really smooth, easy to use interface that is simple to use. But it doesn’t contain nearly as many apps as APKTime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is FileLinked Safe?
Generally, it is is pretty safe. However, just like using any other app, we recommend using some sort of anti-virus or a malware removal tool while using FileLinked. Currently, FileLinked can’t prevent an upload of a particular type of file – so, there is a chance of downloading a malicious one.
Any good anti-virus software will enhance security by letting you scan the file before downloading it.
How do I use FileLinked Codes?
FileLinked codes are actually shortened download links. It is a numeric code and can be used to download an app, which not available in Amazon Appstore.
Here is FileLinked in a nutshell
- FileLinked is a great way to share files
- It allows you to sideload apps on FireStick
- It can be used with ES File Explorer and Downloader
- No need to enter long URL’s to download a file – all you need is a small numeric code
Are you using FileLinked? You can share your experience in the comments below. Also, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
- 1 What Is FileLinked, and How Do You Use it With a Fire TV Stick?
- 1.1 What is Filelinked APK
- 1.2 Download FileLinked APK
- 1.3 How to Install FileLinked on Firestick
- 1.4 How to Install FileLinked on Android
- 1.5 Install IPVanish VPN
- 1.6 How to Use FileLinked
- 1.7 Best FileLinked Codes
- 1.8 Alternatives to Filelinked
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.10 Key Takeaways