Here’s how to install Filelinked on Firestick and Android devices, as well as the best Filelinked codes and how to use Filelinked.
What is Filelinked? Filelinked is like an app store for Firestick and Android devices that lets you input a code to install third-party apps on your device. It’s like an “underground” or “black market” version of the Google Play Store.
Firestick Security warning: Your location is: (Ashburn, VA). Your trackable IP address is (22.214.171.124).
- 1 Download FileLinked APK
- 2 How to Install FileLinked on Firestick
- 3 How to Install FileLinked on Android
- 4 How to Use FileLinked
- 5 Best FileLinked Codes
- 6 Alternatives to Filelinked
Download FileLinked APK
How to Install FileLinked on Firestick
To install Filelinked on Firestick, follow the steps below to use the Downloader app to download the address https://get.filelinked.com/
Here’s exactly how to install Filelinked on Firestick, step-by-step with screenshots:
Step 1: Install Downloader on Firestick
- Go to the Homescreen of your Firestick by pressing the Home button on the Firestick remote
- Press the Search icon and then Search for “Downloader”
- In the search results, select Downloader. Then press “Get” (or press “Download”)
- After Downloader finishes downloading / installing, press “Open” to launch Downloader for Firestick
Now that Downloader is installed on your Firestick, use Step 2 below to install Filelinked.
Step 2: Use Downloader to Install FileLinked
- After you launch Downloader, enter the following address into the “http://” box: https://get.filelinked.com/
- Then press the button on your screen to proceed with the download
- After Downloader finishes downloading Filelinked, press “Install” to install Filelinked
- Then press “Open” to launch Filelinked
Now that Filelinked is installed, scroll down to the “Filelinked Codes” section below to enter a Filelinked code.
How to Install FileLinked on Android
It’s super easy to install Filelinked on Android. Follow the steps below to quickly get Filelinked (aka “DroidAdmin”):
- Open your Android device’s web browser
- Then enter the address https://get.filelinked.com/ into your Android’s web browser
- When the file download finishes, launch the downloaded file
- Then press Install
- Now press Open to launch Filelinked
You’re done installing Filelinked on Android TV / phone / tablet! Now just scroll down to enter a code into Filelinked.
How to Use FileLinked
Filelinked (formerly called Droid Admin) is easy to use:
- Just find a Filelinked code (like the ones below) and then enter the code into Filelinked.
- Press “Continue”
- Then select an app (press the “Download icon”) from the list to install after you entered a code.
- After you select an app to install, you just wait for it to download (by watching the green bar below the title of the app you chose). Then proceed to Install the app you chose.
That’s it! You’re now free to install and use any and all apps that can be installed using Filelinked.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
Best FileLinked Codes
See the Filelinked codes list and YouTube video below:
Here’s a list of the best Filelinked codes available:
I also made this video that shows you the best Filelinked codes. Here’s the video:
In addition, here are some of the best Filelinked codes available on the Internet:
- 87868941 – PVR apps & other APKs
- 76115743 – Many great apps for streaming movies, TV shows, & more (like FreeFlix HQ)
- 91298970 – 5 Best APKs for Firestick
- 80409018 – Kodi 18 APK
If you want some third party app stores for Firestick / Android other than Filelinked, then check out the amazing app stores below.
The APKTime app is a third party app store for Firestick and Android which already has over 100 of the best third-party Apps loaded into it.
APKTime is my personal favorite app store for Firestick and Android because it has a huge selection of current, awesome apps.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to Starbucks WiFi. Secure your data.
Check out my APKTime guide! In my guide, I give you the APKTime download link to the latest version of the APKTime APK.
The Aptoide TV app store for Firestick and Android is my 2nd favorite app store.
Aptoide gives you a really smooth, easy to use interface that is simple to use. But it doesn’t contain nearly as many apps as APKTime.