Table of Contents
- What is Filelinked APK
- How to install Filelinked APK on Fire TV Stick
- How to Install VPN
- Using Filelinked on your Fire TV
Everything you need to know about Filelinked APK and its usage on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Image from Unsplash
WARNING FIRESTICK USERS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Ashburn VA
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
The Amazon Fire TV stick is a popular streaming device that offers millions of people around the world the leverage to keep in touch with their favorite TV programs. This device offers several features that give users the freedom to go above and beyond what they enjoy via the Amazon App store. One App that stands out with its features is Filelinked APK. This App makes the direct and simultaneous download of multiple files a breeze.
Google trackers are lurking on 75% of websites. Cover your tracks to protect yourself.
This App was formally known as DroidAdmin. It can be used on Fire TV stick to download APKs from any user’s custom-built “AppStore.” With FileLinked, using a web browser is disabled as you can go direct to downloading your desired files, meaning that your time spent on the App is faster and efficient. If you’re good with writing Codes, this feature should be a breeze to you. It grants you the opportunity to create your app store and share the code with anyone, Awesome Right!
I am pretty sure that after reading the first few sentences, some of you would want to navigate to Amazon Appstore to search for Firelinked APK quickly; unfortunately, you can’t install the file there. Filelinked APK must be site-loaded through another third party platform, which will be discussed as we go deeper into our tutorial.
The Filelinked APK can be installed on a variety of legacy platforms, a couple of them are listed below;
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Android TV.
Installing Filelinked on your fire TV requires you to follow a few easy, but yet tactical instructions that you might miss if you have little or no experience with this kind of installations. As we progress through this tutorial, we are going to explain how to install Firelinked APK on Fire TV stick successfully, how to install a VPN (as you will need that), and how to use Filelinked.
As mentioned earlier, Filelinked isn’t available on Amazon Appstore, so it will be site-loaded through another application called Downloader App. So the first important step is to allow your device to download files from unknown sources, which will be explained below.
Notice: Hackers create fake WiFi hotspots to steal your passwords when you log in to public WiFi. Secure your data.
1. Pick the Settings menu displayed on your Fire TV stick home screen.
2. Select the Fire TV option from the list of options.
3. Select the Developer options from the resulting screen and click on the Unknown sources option.
4. Select Turn on to allow Apps from unknown sources.
5. moving forward, return to the home screen and select the search button. Search for Downloader App. Select it from the list of possible searches.
6. Select the Downloader App and download it to your Fire TV stick device.
7. Download and open the app once the download is completed.
8. You will be asked to allow Downloader access to your files and media on your device, select Allow to grant access.
9. A popup for version updates will appear in rear cases, click Ok.
10. select the address URL bar, and type this link to download Filelnked APK; https://bit.ly/2yaKdJI/. Click install once the App loads.
11. Click Done.
12. Open the Downloader App, then delete the Filelinked APK file to manage your storage space.
13. Now that the installation process is complete, return to the home screen and click see all Apps and Channels to have access to all the Apps. Navigate through the Apps to locate the Filelinked App.
How to Install IPVanish VPN
It is always good to be on the safe side when using an application from unknown sources as clearly description by your Fire TV. Also, you don’t want the government or ISPs to pry on your activities over the internet.
Therefore, we strongly advise you use your Filelinked App with an installed VPN. IPVanish VPN is a good choice, and it can be installed like a breeze. First, you must create an account on the website through the website. Then follow these easy steps listed below
1. Navigate to the search menu at the home screen and search for IPVanish VPN.
2. Search for IPVanish VPN and install the App
Downloading files from Filelinked can occur in seconds, but before any download can occur, you need to have a valid Filelinked code ID of any APK file you wish to download.
- Just enter a FileLinked code (such as my code – 66575558) to start downloading apps!
That’s it! Now you know how to install and use the Filelinked App on your Fire TV stick.